Reviews for Take Only As Directed
Drac1026 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
So funny! She caught a curse from him. Love it.
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
(laughing very hard) Omg! That was to funny! I so needed a good laugh & this hit the spot.

:3 I wouldn't have told him either Belle he do deserves what is coming to him after that! I wonder what they will do to him. :)

Great job!
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Hahaha I really enjoyed this one. A sick and high Mr. gold is hilarious.
Wingless Demeter chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This fic just made my day. I couldn't stop giggling the entire time. I absolutely loved it!
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This story made me giggle. :)
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I was cackling by the time the pills arrived. A high Gold, oh my god XD
Arysta chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Oh, how funny! I loved the sick Rumple being taken care of, but then you got into the magical goodness? How wonderful! And the tail, well, that's just the cherry on the sundae. Great stuff!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Great fic. Poor Rumple being taken down by a cold. Men can be such babies lol. Loved it
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Haha so hilarious, loved it! Thanks for posting!
Llamachick chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This had me giggling quite merrily. Well done!
Mya Croft chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
"I certainly caught you". Priceless!
Anonymous Nerd Girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Enjoyable.
Dracomom chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I can only assume that rhinoviruses were kept out by the barrier until the Curse was broken. (I'd go live in Storybrooke for that- my allergies are horrendous!) Or perhaps they didn't have colds in FTL?

The things they give you to get rid of cold/flu symptoms interact strangely with each other sometimes, let alone magic; and lack of decent sleep adds the finishing touch.

I'd recommend hot showers and force-feeding gallons of hot tea (laced with rum, preferably Captain Morgan's)- but then we wouldn't have such a splendid piece of frightening whimsy. Thanks!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is wonderful! I loved seeing Mr. Gold in this state. It was hilarious and so entertaining to see him so out of control
Pandora's Teapot chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
OMG that was brilliant! I haven't laughed so hard in ages! My tummy and ribs are aching! OMG! LOLOLOL!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »