Reviews for The Prince of Swords
Newbie1104 chapter 6 . 10/16
And the next chapter never comes. Too bad.
Newbie1104 chapter 2 . 10/16
Too bad this has been discontinued, or at least it seemed so, seeing how long it's gone without being updated.

Secondly, not that it's important anymore, but I still prefer a more... different Kiritsugu. Different fighting style, using more of his mother's magic, etc... Stirring things up a little, you know :D.
Soulx24 chapter 6 . 9/25
By the way...

Wala mo na lagi gina-update to? Nahuli ka na sa Drug Buy-Bust Operation ng PNP noh? HAHAHA :)
Soulx24 chapter 4 . 9/25
I don't think that it's really fair for Kiritsugu to be unsoundly angry at Saito. Yes, I get it. I get it that Kiritsugu's mad at Saito for robbing his Father's role as Gandalfr, that Saito is useless and unworthy to be even summoned in the place of his Father. Believe me, I know. But c'mon man, this is a parallel world Kiritsugu's in. Surely he at least acknowledges that he is in one. And since it is a PARALLEL WORLD, another dimension all together, there would be some differences within it compared to where he came from. Saito, instead of Shirou Emiya, being summoned was one of them.
I mean...look... Kiritsugu is being somewhat illogical at badly treating Saito like that. He should understand that it wasn't Saito's fault for replacing his Father's role. That is what a Parallel Universe is. Kiritsugu is correct in his sentiments but to just condemn it on Saito, c'mon... From Kiritsugu's reasoning, it is just like blaming your very own parents for being born in a poor family. Kiritsugu's being inconsiderate, he is in a Parallel World. He may not like it but he should at least understand. Or is it that he prioritizes his emotions rather than logic?

Unless there is any form of development or realization on Kiritsugu's part, then I think I will just have to drop this story (Quite a petty thing on my part I know...I hope you understand). Well, I meant no offense author, your work is top-notch (8.99/10)...I just fell the need to say this and get it out of my system.

Hmmm, now that I look at it, maybe that is just what Kiritsugu's personality is...

That is all.
Neema Amiry chapter 6 . 9/7
I want more man
Im a guest chapter 6 . 4/8
Shame that they will neveer know about his mother rip
Im a guest chapter 2 . 4/8
I have to admit this is a pretty dank epilogue story
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/19
yay for metafanfiction, and he could certainly have been trained by his fathers friends (though the whole nobody noticing that the queen is pregant is a bit much)
Paxloria chapter 6 . 2/25
Nice chapter.

Logically speaking, Tiffiana should start understanding her Servant more. Start to understand that though he can kill ke DOES have a caring hart and is not a monster and that she should try to be a balence to help remind him that goodness exists and life can have balence.
Logically it would make sense for the Undine Knights, now that they know about how bad the future could potentially be especially if they are not ready, to start training seriously.
Guchi and Saito and the others should request Kiritsigu to train them.
A bit after that, once need overcomes pride, Louise should also ask him to teach her what he knows about Void Magic and how her other self accomplished such amazing things.
~ After all, Since Kiritsugu was trained by an older more powerful & experienced version of her, it stands to reason that he should know enough to at least give this Louise a bit of direction & infor mation on her magic sice he SHOULD know more about it that she herself does at this point.
Paxloria chapter 5 . 2/25
Its pretty good so far...
I just don't like Tiffiana's order though. Its too inconvienient and too unrealistic. That things turned out this well at all is due entirely to luck and that not something that should always be depended upon.
It might be painfull, but Tiffiana NEEDS to learn that distastful things are sometimes nessasary and that even a demon can have a heart.
~ Its stupidly fatal to think (or try to force) someone to fight a war/battle without killing the people that are trying to kill you. Girls not isolated in the forstest any more, she can't aford to have such niavite. How would she feel if her Servant or friends died because she stopped them from killing someone that NEEDED to be killed?
Paxloria chapter 4 . 2/25
Huh, This story has gotten a lot better since the start.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 2/9
so THATS it!
Like his father before him, THIS young man idolized is father; however, he did so to such a degree that he somehow inherited both Shirou's Ideal and his Reality Marble. Though sice it was not originally his, its magically more expencive for him to use it and since Kiri's life will be a bit easier, it is not a desolate wasteland to him, more like an old battlefield thats starting to heal & be reclaimed by nature & time.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 2/9
Its a good chapter.
But I wonder...
If Shirou died before his son was born, then how does the boy have access to his fathers swords? He would have never had the chance to see them or his father's Reality Marble.
zachary2 chapter 4 . 1/13
Fuck no, fuck Tiffia, decent story though, necessity but I hate Tiffiania.
Iskandar06 chapter 6 . 10/8/2015