Reviews for Satans Fall
Continualaaaaa
Ultima Potato chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Definitely a different story, and really good. Moar stories :D
Elizabeth Deadtree chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I have to say I loved it cause I'm your cousin lol but really it was good, I loved the descriptions! :)
Idiosy the Crusader chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Lucy's always had good taste.
Lyreine the Lemon chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Umm. What the heck. I have no idea why I read this...and why I'm reviewing, and why I'm in the Bible section, but this was the first fic I saw in the list so I'll review. Some questions:

1) Since when did Jesus have green eyes? Da fuq? And you made him seem like an arrogant bastard when you wrote, and I quote, "Do not question me. I know ALL things." Lmfaooo.

2) Wait what. If Jesus was strong enough to transform these angels into the things you described, how is he not powerful enough to foresee all this? Oh, and earlier you just said, and I quote again, "Do not question me. I know ALL things."

3) What language did Jesus speak in? (lols at the word 'Sora' in the obligatory magical chant/speech thing in italics)

4) Dude, there was no need for a fight at all, albeit a shitty one. Why didn't God just, like, erase the rebellion with a snap or something? Why have Jesus go through the trouble of reciting a long spell to give Michael power? Oh and the fight was very anticlimatic. It was basically like "Oh this dude that got all his power taken away just challenged me to a duel, oh thanks for that buff Jesus, dude, I'm invincible now, oh oops did I knock you about at a speed of a thousand mph?"

5) Uh okay so if Satan used to be an angel then how the fuck is he dumb enough to challenge buffed up Michael when he just got debuffed x 1000 by Jesus?

6) To answer the question at the end, no, you shouldn't continue this crappy fic. But it gave a laugh, thanks.