Reviews for Lost in Translation
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Beautiful, if its weres twos bees describes in ones word. I can'ts describes twos yous hows muchies I loves this cuople ands hows deep theirs relationship is ins theirs eyes ands theirs actions in the anime. This cuople is so complicated yet so simples. Spiritshipping fan 4ever. Ands remembers, don'ts apologizies fors somethings yous enjoyed!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This... this was so sweet I think I may need to go on a diet 3
Nom-fan chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was ridiculously adorable, and I love it. Being unable to remember those words in Japanese could only be possible for someone as dueling obsessed as him! XD And so I find it believable and sweet. Thanks for writing a lovely little story like this!
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
FLUFFY! *giggles insanely* This was cute. :3
ScarletMucy chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was beautifully written, you had MY heart pounding. The romance was pure and very heart felt; it brought a smile to my face.

Well done, your writing style is very pleasant to read.
Hane-Kuriboh22 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
So amazing! You need to write more spiritshipping! Tis my life right now!
O.o.O.Flame Belt.O.o.O chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wow!

I wonder how did i miss such a good and well-written story. You my friend are amazing.

In fact, I think i might get inspired from your story to wrrite... How about partener-ship? sounds good? hehehe...

I found Johan... Really great, he tried in many ways to remember the word, and when he failed, I'm thankful that Judai's obliviousness, didn't completely crashed the bucket on Johan's head.

It was absoloutly fantastic. And i ended up grinning you really have some unique story there ...

Thank you very much, it was a good read.

Take Care~

Araide-
WilderCapall chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love thissssss -snuggles Johan and Judai-
Brennason chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I read this on Tumblr! And I reblogged it as well! It's ADORABLE.
JudaiLover74 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
And the fact that you used part of REAL Life in that story just made me Smile. I mean, surely Johan doesn't speak THAT Perfect Japanese, he's gotta use his native tounge at one point! xD I enjoyed that! The spelling, the characterzation, the plot! They were all perfect! The feeling was also just right! I loved feel of the story, especially how you pointed out that Johan doesn't speak in perfect japanese like everyone thinks he does! It's lovely! xD x3
PrincessAnime08 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
A good story
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is beautiful, my friend! Everything is great; the charactization, the grammar, the sentence structure, and what a plot! I could feel what you are trying to convey in this story, and I hope you continue to make great work. Keep it up!