Reviews for Parker and Holmes
aireagle92 chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Please Update?
imrid-amrad-ursul chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. I loved the last scene with Sherlock and Andy. It was a lovely little moment. :)
living-in-my-own-AU chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
I really liked this chapter , not alot happened in the story line but i think alot happened with the Sherlock/Andy relationship , it was rather lovely :)

Please update soon :)
IHaveNoIdeaButLetsDoThis chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I really do like this story quite a lot, and I'm very pleased with the pace of it. I certainly will enjoy the rest of it, I'm sure. :)
Shadows of Silver chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
This is a great story! I like your OC, and love the plotline at the moment. Hope you continue soon :)
Gwilwillith chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Aw Sherlock, you do have a heart! Great chapter!
88dragon06 chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Another nice chap. Its nice that Andy thinks Sherlock s safe. And Sherlock seems as though he enjoys that. Those two are cute together. Looking forward to the next chap.
kie1993 chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
love it update soon
LittleCatZ chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Love it very much! At first I thought it was the agent lady, but obviously not. I like the way you're writing, and I still think Sherlock is very in character, which is hard to . Keep up the good work!
NerdySkeleton chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
Normally I'm kind of wary of OCs in the Sherlock fandom, but I really don't mind Andy at all! I really like where this is going and I'm curious to see where it will continue to go This is really nicely written - points for that too.

(Also the Castle reference won you like a bajillion million points for the record.)

Can't wait for more! :D
Irene chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Ahh this story is creepy but bloody good and well written. I like how you don't push Andy and sherlock's relationship, it makes it more realistic for his personality

keep writing and I shall keep reading!

oxox irene
88dragon06 chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
great chapters! poor clown. But creepy bad guy stalker person. Hope the gang can keep it together to take this dude down. Looking forward to more!
Vernacular Jargon chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Very thrilling! I had to laugh when you wrote "trash like Castle and Patterson" because I used to have a job as a library aide and there was this running joke about how we just wanted to see Patterson off the planet because he writes too many books for his own good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Gwilwillith chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Ooh very creepy! Brilliant chapter!
TED1OUS chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
This chapter is so good! I loved the little glimpse of the killer at the end, too. The bit at the end with the little glimpse we got of the killer was rather chilling. In a good way though, it made everything much more intense.

Gah. I love this so much!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »