Reviews for Parker and Holmes
PadawanCassy chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Hi!

That was really good. I can't wait to see more, so please keep up the wonderful work and post more soon.

Cassy
Terra21 chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
Oh snap, clowns are being killed, poems are being copied and murders are being reenacted! Shiz is gonna hit the fan! Lol, I'm going to read on!
Terra21 chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
So I'm only halfway through this so far, but it's really good! I like their little bickering, because I think Sherlock needs to be yelled at once and a while. I'm going to read the rest now!
aireagle92 chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Please Update?
buckybearbuchanan chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. I loved the last scene with Sherlock and Andy. It was a lovely little moment. :)
living-in-my-own-AU chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
I really liked this chapter , not alot happened in the story line but i think alot happened with the Sherlock/Andy relationship , it was rather lovely :)

Please update soon :)
IHaveNoIdeaButLetsDoThis chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I really do like this story quite a lot, and I'm very pleased with the pace of it. I certainly will enjoy the rest of it, I'm sure. :)
Shadows of Silver chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
This is a great story! I like your OC, and love the plotline at the moment. Hope you continue soon :)
Gwilwillith chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Aw Sherlock, you do have a heart! Great chapter!
88dragon06 chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
Another nice chap. Its nice that Andy thinks Sherlock s safe. And Sherlock seems as though he enjoys that. Those two are cute together. Looking forward to the next chap.
kie1993 chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
love it update soon
LittleCatZ chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Love it very much! At first I thought it was the agent lady, but obviously not. I like the way you're writing, and I still think Sherlock is very in character, which is hard to . Keep up the good work!
NerdySkeleton chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
Normally I'm kind of wary of OCs in the Sherlock fandom, but I really don't mind Andy at all! I really like where this is going and I'm curious to see where it will continue to go~ This is really nicely written - points for that too.

(Also the Castle reference won you like a bajillion million points for the record.)

Can't wait for more! :D
Irene chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
Ahh this story is creepy but bloody good and well written. I like how you don't push Andy and sherlock's relationship, it makes it more realistic for his personality

keep writing and I shall keep reading!

oxox irene
88dragon06 chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
great chapters! poor clown. But creepy bad guy stalker person. Hope the gang can keep it together to take this dude down. Looking forward to more!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »