Reviews for Life doesn't get much better
Jezi101 chapter 29 . 10/31/2012
I loved it and am sad to see it finish, but fantastic story, keep up the good work :)
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 29 . 10/5/2012
oh my gosh i looooved how you ended this- the last line was so perfect- i loved how you tied it all up using the titles :)
great story, this was wonderful :) i will miss this :( but now i just have to go find another one of your fanfics!
thank you for this. It was, and is, one of my favorites.
xoxo autopsy gremlin :)
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 28 . 10/5/2012
NOT RUBBISH THESE ARE NEVER RUBBISH! :)

looooved this chapter! hollis getting shown up-ish was soooo funny :)

this made me laugh :)
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 27 . 10/5/2012
GAAAAAA HOLLIS!
GAAAAAA!
loved this chapter! it was very well done :)
as a side note i apologize for these late reviews- i haven't checked my fanfiction in a while :(
but i am reviewing now!
xoxo autopsy gremlin
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Hope that Ziva will have twins next, Kate had twins why not Ziva? A girl and another boy would be really nice.. Tony was an only child and he did mention that if he had children he'd hope to have a lot of them and not just one cause he was an only child and it sucked..
tataalicat chapter 29 . 9/30/2012
Oh no I can be over. :( I love this story so much, and I don't want it to be done. You did such a great job on this Paris, I always live all of
RhizOneill chapter 29 . 9/27/2012
So cute. Really have enjoy reading this story. What is next for you?
Kikilia14 chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
Nice epilogue- so what's next?
torontogirl12 chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Looking forward to more from you.
TeamCarlisleandEsme8 chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
Awww so cute
RhizOneill chapter 28 . 9/24/2012
LOVED IT! Hollis has left the building again. And Jenny won... again! More please soon!
TeamCarlisleandEsme8 chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
loved it
Celtic karate chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
i agree that this is probably as far as you could go without the story taking forever. i suggest that you skip to the wedding as a final main story chapter; then do an epilogue like the twins' graduation or something.
Kikilia14 chapter 28 . 9/22/2012
Funny to see Hollis' reaction LOL

Maybe the twins christening/baptism could be next... if you were going to do something like that.
RhizOneill chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
No! Watch out Hollis or Jenny will be after you!