Reviews for The Classics Never Get Old
anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Ok, this doesn't say much about my focus priorities but I'm so intrigued by this idea I was trying to figure out a way the poor kid could have at least some making out that didn't require one party to be a pedophile. Maybe a world-wise hunter's 16/17 year old daughter. Just grown up enough to be safely attractive to Dean with her knowing Dean was either an adult or a precocious hunter. I've read stories where John came home to 12 year old Dean mackin on the 16 year old babysitter so maybe something like that? If he were 14 it wouldn't be so bad. But Dean forever a pre-ppubescent virgin, it's just so not right!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'm really loving this series! I love that Sam and Dean always interact as though Dean's got the body to match his age; the strangers who treat him as a kid are understandable, but frustrating. it would SUCK to be stuck as a 12 year old.

I loved Sam's peace offering, after he'd snapped at Dean that he didn't know jack about dating, and then realised what he'd done and asked for advice on the jacket. that was deftly done, and really sweet.

I look forward to any more additions to this series!

Bundi.
alicat54 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Sooo... theoretically... if Dean were ever brought back to life after a cross roads deal... (hint hint)...would his curse be broken?

And say the angels decide to put him in a body matching his soul size... poor Dean, he would run amok doing adult stuff he couldn't get away with before, and no one would recognize him!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Good story. I went back and read the previous two in this 'verse, and realised that I'd come across at least one before, though I'd forgotten the particulars of the plot. Poor Dean, eternal youth is no great boon when you're stuck at age twelve physically while being chronologically and intellectually much older.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I really hope you continue this series because it's so fascinating seeing the brothers interact vs. how everyone else sees them.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is great. Very well done. Like it a lot.