Reviews for The Lonely Princess
chrisi2503 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I really loved it! I enjoyed how you showed her vulnerable personality and how he changed, too. I mean he didn't even tease her but kissed her instead and that was really great. The only things which confuses me is that Haymitch is ten years older than her. In my mind it's always something like five years maybe, but it's fine. Just an observation. ;) You are really good with the drama, too.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
The ending was a bit... I suppose it is a very Haymitch-esque way of dealing with things, leaving them. Other than that, think this was the first Heffie thing I've read. Very cute, Little Effie was adorable.
lostinstorybrooke chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was so sweet! I love little Effie 3
SmurfsTasteGoodOnToast chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
That was so sweet! ALL THE FEELS! Great oneshot! It had bits of comidy and angst and was well written all in all!
AdorkableJJ chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Am I the only person who read little Efie's commercial in a little gils voice? LOL.
Cute story, I really liked it! :)
ForeverTrinket chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
More HAYFFIEFEELS! I'm crying again! Urgh! That was so cute :3
X91 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
ohh god this is sooo sweet and heartbreaking! plz plz make a 2shot outof it! its such a sweet idea and just lovely!
LadyTennesseeWaltz chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
depressing, how she was his biggest fan and he kinda hated her, and i cant belive he left her!

this was groundbreaking, and this is the first time i have sais something like that to a fic with no smut...so can you do a sequal!
Skarlette Fox-Stoddard chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
sooo wonderful...okay i admit it...i cried when reading this, i am a bit of a sap, but it was great!

please do more
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Ahhhhh so cute! I would love to see a mini sequel (chapter 2, possibly?) with a bit happier of an ending... just a thought. ;) Brilliant idea, and very well executed.
Not Here Not There Not Me chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
...

Yeah, I totally squealed, squeed, and all that jazz like the fangirl that I am. Oh, yes, much feels. Much feels indeed.

This was so cute on so many levels I think there might even be a basement and attic involved. Good golly, ma'am, the perfect fluffy fix I needed. So thank you. :) Well done! I enjoyed every second of it.

-Lullaby-
FaerieOnAcid chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh, my god. This was so freaking adorable.

And I loved the mini-background reason about why Effie became an escort.
triniti71 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
THAT WAS PRECIOUS. Especially the part where he sees the picture of himself with her and the angles. I cried. literally. I did! Like a baby! Thank you! Int o the favorite file it goes
LadyNobleSong chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Damn, this one is even better! Man, do I love that you write Effie as a hardcore Haymitch fan. Love it, it's so adorable. That whole thing is gorgeous. Just never stop writing okay?
She who will not be named chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Please write more exactly like this. I loooved it