Reviews for A Broken Heart Beats Too
trekgril 16 chapter 16 . 2/13
please don't let Depression beat you down. I lost my big brother due to depression so pleas do what jared says always keep fighting! ok YOU CAN DO IT!
Dragonrider chapter 16 . 1/19
LOVE the way u ended it!
DeansSammy chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
knew it ,qas easy to guess. we know our Boys and what they would do for each other
DeansSammy chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
sounds like a Deal coming up
Guest chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
THAT FUCKIN BADLY
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
HOW CAN DEAN SCREW UP SO FUCKIN BADLY
YesteryearsGirl chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
You never fail to make me almost explode from the awesome brotherly feels! I loved it! I especially liked how you showed both of points of view and you were able to show Dean being a jerk without making him a monster. As a Dean girl, I really appreciate that. :) Excellent job, as usual!
jessica222 chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
O_O ?! Must keep reading..!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
I started bawling my eyes out mid chapter 3, and didn't stop until the story ended. That is a VERY GOOD sign. It means I could imagine it happening in my head, and I could feel what the characters were feeling. That's the sign of an AWESOME writer. Keep up the awesome work!
Seisuke Seirin chapter 16 . 4/25/2014
I read ch 16 while listening to "Hey Jude" and totally broke down into tears even though I hold it as best asI could most of all in the part when Dean confess at Sam about what he had done to Sam all this time like starve so Sam is full, cover for him so their dad didn't get mad at him, take al the blame from their dad, & take him back to his apartment after he's drunk at that point that's the one part I just can't hold it and my voice tremble my lips tremble when I read it litterally. Just keep making fic like this. It's just reach my expectation. Even more in my opinion. Great job.
theblonde2243 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Ya know. I felt pain, but when Hey Jude came on my iPod while I was reading this I kind of started sobbing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I can't feel sad for John because, hey, he was going to die anyway. He'll probably come back in a later season, like they've brought pretty much everyone else back. Sometimes, I wish Sabriel and Destiel and Crobby were canon just so I could see the look on John Winchester's face when he finds out that while he was gone his eldest son fell in love with a fallen/risen? angel, his youngest son fell in love with the archangel that killed his brother a hundred times and impersonated a pagan god for a few centuries, and his research hunter is in cahoots with a British demon. LOL.
Panda24 chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
Aww I love u and this story
Sense of Peace chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
This was amazing, as always! (; I'm gonna be sorry to see it go, but I'm looking forward to your new story! It looks really interesing! (: Kudos!
where the wind blows chapter 16 . 9/19/2012
Awwwww such a good ending! I loved this story im sad to see it end! I can't wait to read more by you!

wind