Reviews for A Broken Heart Beats Too
BookAddict910 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Asdfghjkl Sammyyy! The poor guy :( I want to hug him!

Another sad chapter, why're you doing this to me? The angst is too much for me, gah!

Besides that, this story of yours is so awesome and at the same time heartbreaking :(( Keep it up my friend!
BookAddict910 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Asdfghjkl Sammyyy! The poor guy :( I want to hug him!

jensensgirl3 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Poor Sammy he is hurting bad knowing the only person he care about hates him, if he only knew the truth that Dean doesn't hate him. Hope that Bobby and Dean gets to Sam in time before he makes the deal, and that Dean can fix his relationship with his brother which I have a feeling it won't be that easy.
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Another solid chapter.

At first I thought the dude was Dean, and Sam was just so delirious he couldn't see it.

But it wasn't. :(
Panda24 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Dude I fucking hate u for all the cliffhangers just update dammit

Ps:I live this story
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
evil cliffy! oh sammy! *hugs* hurry dean! plz update!
em1701inactive chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Aw! Poor Sammy, he's so sad, and he just needs his big bro to make it all better!

Hope you update soon!
where the wind blows chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Dean had better hurry the hell up! This is getting a little to close for comfort... Sam needs a hug though, I hope when dean comes and he has smartened up he will be able to make Sam feel like he is worth something. I love these quick updates! Please continue them!

wind
BloodyRosie chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
i hope they find him

smile
deanheart22 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
awesumm man!

continue ! write soon! cnt wait!
bearberry915 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
God, you are an amazing writer! You always know how to pull on peoples heart strings, seriously! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon!
Sense of Peace chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
So good! :D I just decided to check my a;erts on a whim and bam! Two chapters from you! :D I wanna know what happens next! I hinestly don't know if I'd rather them find Sam before he makes the deal, or after...though if it was after, I'd be expecting him back! (; Keep up the great work, Kudos!
jo1966 chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Timing? who cares when you're reading a really good story. Thanks for posting so quickly. Its so good to read Dean getting back to the great big brother we love and the last sentence wouldn't trade Sam not even for Dad - fantastic. I just hope he gets to tell Sam. More please.
babyreaper chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Yeah the timings kinda confusing, but who cares, the thing is are Dean and Bobby going to get to Sam before he makes the deal, and if they don't, what will Dean do then? Can't wait to find out. Thanks.
allinredstringoffate chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
okay i'm really really excited for the new chapterr :)
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »