Reviews for A Broken Heart Beats Too
bearberry915 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
God, you are an amazing writer! You always know how to pull on peoples heart strings, seriously! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon!
Sense of Peace chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
So good! :D I just decided to check my a;erts on a whim and bam! Two chapters from you! :D I wanna know what happens next! I hinestly don't know if I'd rather them find Sam before he makes the deal, or after...though if it was after, I'd be expecting him back! (; Keep up the great work, Kudos!
jo1966 chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Timing? who cares when you're reading a really good story. Thanks for posting so quickly. Its so good to read Dean getting back to the great big brother we love and the last sentence wouldn't trade Sam not even for Dad - fantastic. I just hope he gets to tell Sam. More please.
babyreaper chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Yeah the timings kinda confusing, but who cares, the thing is are Dean and Bobby going to get to Sam before he makes the deal, and if they don't, what will Dean do then? Can't wait to find out. Thanks.
allinredstringoffate chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
okay i'm really really excited for the new chapterr :)
where the wind blows chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Well dean I hope you are learning a lesson. Honestly... Please update soon! I can't stand waiting!

wind
LIElee chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Lets see:

1-About the math thing: AGREEEEEEEEEED! XD.

2-The nearest crossroad thingy's a made-up: I really am easy to please so… made up real (how would I know XD… unless you tell me that is ;)…)

3-More Sam angst (jumps up and down like a 6 year old on a sugar high… believe me when I say I know exactly what that’s like…cause I tried it on my little sister EPIC!).

4-You really know when to stop your chapters in a way that makes me want to either bow down to you for such a great chapter or run after you with a pitch fork because you have an evil sense of humor.

Now that I finished my rambling… This chapter was great; I liked the Bobby and Dean O SH! Moment when they figured out what Sam was up to. My only critique would be maybe a little more details perhaps (maybe it’s just me).

All in all although it has already been said… loved the chapter and I can’t wait to read your next update.

All the best,

LIE
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
No worries about the "time thingy". I suck at math way worse then anybody. I'm like the worst math person ever. Just as long as Dean and Bobby get to Sammy before he does anythng stupid. Dumb kid. What the heck was he thinking? No wonder poor Bobby has had years shaved off his life. Thanks Winchester boys! Excellent job! Thank you for updating so quickly. *huge hugs*
em1701inactive chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Please tell me they're not too late! You are KILLING me with this story!

Update soon, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Em
McGeeklover chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Oh no what's gonna happen to our Sammy! Please update this ASAP! :) thanks
Panda24 chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Dude that's heartbreaking I hope u update fast
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
hurry dean! no! sammy! *sniff* don't u do it! *sigh* idjits! plz update! hi hun! *wave* great story!
eddy6401 chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
I am loving this, I really hope you are making Dean suffer for a while for what he has done to Sam. Don't let him fix this quick, make him work for it! (jumping up and down waiting for the next chapter)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 5/18/2012