Reviews for A Broken Heart Beats Too
jensensgirl3 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Poor Sammy he is hurting bad knowing the only person he care about hates him, if he only knew the truth that Dean doesn't hate him. Hope that Bobby and Dean gets to Sam in time before he makes the deal, and that Dean can fix his relationship with his brother which I have a feeling it won't be that easy.
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Another solid chapter.

At first I thought the dude was Dean, and Sam was just so delirious he couldn't see it.

But it wasn't. :(
Panda24 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Dude I fucking hate u for all the cliffhangers just update dammit

Ps:I live this story
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
evil cliffy! oh sammy! *hugs* hurry dean! plz update!
em1701inactive chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Aw! Poor Sammy, he's so sad, and he just needs his big bro to make it all better!

Hope you update soon!
where the wind blows chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Dean had better hurry the hell up! This is getting a little to close for comfort... Sam needs a hug though, I hope when dean comes and he has smartened up he will be able to make Sam feel like he is worth something. I love these quick updates! Please continue them!

wind
BloodyRosie chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
i hope they find him

smile
deanheart22 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
awesumm man!

continue ! write soon! cnt wait!
bearberry915 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
God, you are an amazing writer! You always know how to pull on peoples heart strings, seriously! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon!
Sense of Peace chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
So good! :D I just decided to check my a;erts on a whim and bam! Two chapters from you! :D I wanna know what happens next! I hinestly don't know if I'd rather them find Sam before he makes the deal, or after...though if it was after, I'd be expecting him back! (; Keep up the great work, Kudos!
jo1966 chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Timing? who cares when you're reading a really good story. Thanks for posting so quickly. Its so good to read Dean getting back to the great big brother we love and the last sentence wouldn't trade Sam not even for Dad - fantastic. I just hope he gets to tell Sam. More please.
babyreaper chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Yeah the timings kinda confusing, but who cares, the thing is are Dean and Bobby going to get to Sam before he makes the deal, and if they don't, what will Dean do then? Can't wait to find out. Thanks.
allinredstringoffate chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
okay i'm really really excited for the new chapterr :)
where the wind blows chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Well dean I hope you are learning a lesson. Honestly... Please update soon! I can't stand waiting!

wind
LIElee chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Lets see:

1-About the math thing: AGREEEEEEEEEED! XD.

2-The nearest crossroad thingy's a made-up: I really am easy to please so… made up real (how would I know XD… unless you tell me that is ;)…)

3-More Sam angst (jumps up and down like a 6 year old on a sugar high… believe me when I say I know exactly what that’s like…cause I tried it on my little sister EPIC!).

4-You really know when to stop your chapters in a way that makes me want to either bow down to you for such a great chapter or run after you with a pitch fork because you have an evil sense of humor.

Now that I finished my rambling… This chapter was great; I liked the Bobby and Dean O SH! Moment when they figured out what Sam was up to. My only critique would be maybe a little more details perhaps (maybe it’s just me).

All in all although it has already been said… loved the chapter and I can’t wait to read your next update.

All the best,