Reviews for A Broken Heart Beats Too
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
YES! I've been waiting for an update for a long time, and I hope hope HOPE that you don't take very long to post up the next chapter! PLEASE write more SOON!
HP4eva121995 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Awww. Poor Sammy. Hope you update fast. I love your stories :)
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Oh, man. poor SAMMY! Poor DEAN! :'( They both feel so guilty, and...oh man! Good chapter! :)
babyreaper chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
I don't know which one of them to slap first, Sam still doesn't know that Dean sat with him the whole time he was unconscious. Bobby really needs to tell him that. And Dean needs to say something or do something so Sam knows he doesn't hate him anymore. Great chapter, but I'm pulling my hair out because it's so frustrating. Looking forward to more. Thanks.
allinredstringoffate chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
yeah please bring the next chapter fast :) bc i love this story so much :) you are an awesome writer :)
amazing work
well done
essebes chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
It was good! :)

I hope you upload the next chapter fast! :D
jensensgirl3 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Poor Sammy he still thinks that Dean don't want him, when in fact Dean don't know how to say he's sorry for what he said and done. I hope that Dean does find the words fast and sit down and talk with Sammy, if not he's going to lose his brother that he loves so much.
em1701inactive chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Great chapter! Hopefully Sam and Dean will have a nice chat soon to straighten everything out :D
Sense of Peace chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Yay! I love it! But really Dean? It's like, he's guilty over what he's been doing, and here he is still doing it! Arrrgggg! :P But great story! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
I really love this story. Looking forward next chapter :)
angeleyenc chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
oh dear..this is heartbreaking! *sniff* ok Bobby needs to lock em both in a room and make em talk.. *sigh* plz update! great story hun!
BloodyRosie chapter 14 . 7/7/2012