Reviews for A Broken Heart Beats Too
essebes chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
It was good! :)

I hope you upload the next chapter fast! :D
jensensgirl3 chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Poor Sammy he still thinks that Dean don't want him, when in fact Dean don't know how to say he's sorry for what he said and done. I hope that Dean does find the words fast and sit down and talk with Sammy, if not he's going to lose his brother that he loves so much.
em1701inactive chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Great chapter! Hopefully Sam and Dean will have a nice chat soon to straighten everything out :D
Sense of Peace chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Yay! I love it! But really Dean? It's like, he's guilty over what he's been doing, and here he is still doing it! Arrrgggg! :P But great story! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
I really love this story. Looking forward next chapter :)
angeleyenc chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
oh dear..this is heartbreaking! *sniff* ok Bobby needs to lock em both in a room and make em talk.. *sigh* plz update! great story hun!
BloodyRosie chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
super duper sad

*sniffles*

smile
kely chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
oh, great story!) hope you'll continue it :)
brynerose chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
::trembling lip:: I know Sam's still recovering, but I sooooo can't wait for him to be lucid enough to finally settle things! I'm giving my best puppy eyes!

bryne
Sense of Peace chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
SO sad! But SO good! (: Wait, so did Sam fall asleep at the end? He didn't hear Dean apologize? Crap! O.O Well, keep up the great writing, you're amazing! :D
jensensgirl3 chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Sam got what he wanted to say out before he fell back to sleep, I feel so sorry for Sammy feeling this way. Now Dean feels even worse then he did before, I do hope that he can fix this with his little brother.
AlElizabeth chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Awwwww. Poor Sam. Poor Dean. Man, Dean needs to tell his brother that its not his fault that their loved ones died... needs to tell Sam that he doesn't hate him. Can't wait for the next chapter!
where the wind blows chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Omg I'm gonna cry! Please please more!
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »