Reviews for A Broken Heart Beats Too
curse these tears /
BloodyRosie chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
super duper sad

kely chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
oh, great story!) hope you'll continue it :)
brynerose chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
::trembling lip:: I know Sam's still recovering, but I sooooo can't wait for him to be lucid enough to finally settle things! I'm giving my best puppy eyes!

Sense of Peace chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
SO sad! But SO good! (: Wait, so did Sam fall asleep at the end? He didn't hear Dean apologize? Crap! O.O Well, keep up the great writing, you're amazing! :D
jensensgirl3 chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Sam got what he wanted to say out before he fell back to sleep, I feel so sorry for Sammy feeling this way. Now Dean feels even worse then he did before, I do hope that he can fix this with his little brother.
AlElizabeth chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Awwwww. Poor Sam. Poor Dean. Man, Dean needs to tell his brother that its not his fault that their loved ones died... needs to tell Sam that he doesn't hate him. Can't wait for the next chapter!
where the wind blows chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Omg I'm gonna cry! Please please more!
McGeeklover chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
awww! I can't wait til the next chapter!
k chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
god! this iz one helluva awesumm chapter!

cnt wait for d next one man!

mbrr chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Great chapter. Poor boys. Fix them soon.
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
OMG! Great chapter! Aaah, we've got some major whump to both guys! You're going to drive me insane, you know that!
3DBABE1999 chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
Okay so I cried ... no actually BAWLED ... Seriously tears streaming out of my eyes RIGHT NOW because this made my poor heart hurt for both of them SO MUCH ... Please hurry and give me MORE I need a life time supply of those boys being close again PRONTO!
essebes chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
I'm trying sooo hard to keep myself from crying right now... :'(

Poor Sammy.
Panda24 chapter 13 . 6/14/2012
This bought tears to my eyes
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »