Reviews for A Broken Heart Beats Too
(sigh) Poor sweet Sam.
nupinoop296 chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
Awww, boys. ;w;
wcfan chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Of course Sam picks this moment to wake up! It's not like Dean's been sitting there for days or anything.
brynerose chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
8( Poor Sammy!

AlElizabeth chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Good chapter. Man, Dean picked a great time to walk out on Sammy. Poor guy- Bobby should just tell Sam that Dean doesn't blame him for their father's death! Bobby should tell Sam that Dean was sitting vigil by his bedside the entire week Sam was unconscious! Hopefully things get better for the brothers when they meet in the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Sense of Peace chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
I just love your story! (: I check to see if you've updated everyday, and every day that you do I get all excited, and then of course disappointed when it's over. Keep up the amazing work! :D
BloodyRosie chapter 12 . 6/6/2012

it's the one second dean's not by sammy's side that he wakes up

i hope they make it up to eachother

INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
Great chapter!

I'm so impatient for Dean and Sam to meet...what in the world is Dean doing?

Can't wait for your next chapter!

where the wind blows chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
Dean you missed Sammy waking up! Now he is going to need an even bigger hug! Honestly... Hahaha update soon!

angeleyenc chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
yay! Sammy woke up! :D but dean missed it.. oh dear! plz update!
bearberry915 chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Wow. The second Dean leaves Sam wakes up. That's going to be a punch in the gut for both of them. I wonder whats going on with Mary and Dean though. I'm genuinely curious. I hope you update soon!
Panda24 chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Yay a drugged!Sam and guilty!dean awesome
allinredstringoffate chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
omg i am so excited for the next chapter! :) please come soon :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Poor Sammy he's still thinking he's at fault for what happen to his mom and dad, wish Dean was there when he woke up to let Sammy know what he really thinks.

A drugged Sam and Dean talking this is going to be fun LOL.

Don't worry about the Medical knowledge hon, it doesn't take anything away from a good story.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
i'm glad sammy finally woke up *tears of joy* but i wanted him to wake up to find Dean by his side ''i think sam will be asleep due to the painkillers when dean returns so he'll wake up to dean voice this time'', but it was awsome ch, i can't wait to see sam 'n dean meeting *there will be tears*
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »