Reviews for A Broken Heart Beats Too
FloralSummer chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
Aaaaaaah cuuuuteee, I almost got tears in my eyes :)
angeleyenc chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
oh sammy! *hugs* big brother is there & he needs you! so heartbreaking.. plz update! great story hun!
babyreaper chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
Poor Sam, Dean should feel really bad about what he did. Hope Sammy heard Dean's whispered apology. more soon, what is going to happen next? Thanks.
em1701inactive chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
Awww! Great chapter!

Em
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
(sigh) Poor sweet Sam.
nupinoop296 chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
Awww, boys. ;w;
wcfan chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Of course Sam picks this moment to wake up! It's not like Dean's been sitting there for days or anything.
brynerose chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
8( Poor Sammy!

bryne
AlElizabeth chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Good chapter. Man, Dean picked a great time to walk out on Sammy. Poor guy- Bobby should just tell Sam that Dean doesn't blame him for their father's death! Bobby should tell Sam that Dean was sitting vigil by his bedside the entire week Sam was unconscious! Hopefully things get better for the brothers when they meet in the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Sense of Peace chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
I just love your story! (: I check to see if you've updated everyday, and every day that you do I get all excited, and then of course disappointed when it's over. Keep up the amazing work! :D
BloodyRosie chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
naturally

it's the one second dean's not by sammy's side that he wakes up

i hope they make it up to eachother

smile
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
Great chapter!

I'm so impatient for Dean and Sam to meet...what in the world is Dean doing?

Can't wait for your next chapter!

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY! ;)
where the wind blows chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
Dean you missed Sammy waking up! Now he is going to need an even bigger hug! Honestly... Hahaha update soon!

wind
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
yay! Sammy woke up! :D but dean missed it.. oh dear! plz update!
bearberry915 chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Wow. The second Dean leaves Sam wakes up. That's going to be a punch in the gut for both of them. I wonder whats going on with Mary and Dean though. I'm genuinely curious. I hope you update soon!
290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »