Reviews for The Dark Lady
Juni chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
loved it! :) glad they made a happy boat together haha.
Juni chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
scary! lol but brilliant . guessed who she was midway... lol
ytteb chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I almost feel sorry for the Dark Lady! I thought that the new boat might prefer Tony to Gibbs and the whole cycle might begin again but I'm glad that you went for a happy boat. Sometimes weird is good and this was one of those times.
nailig chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Knew Tony was in for more hurt. Great story. Good ending.
Headbanger Rockstar chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
I love this story! It's slightly creepy, slightly funny, and the ending was just brilliant :) And I really like the idea that you gave it a spirit-gave it a personality :) That was new and different and nicely executed :)

Good job!

angelscatie chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Great ending to a great story. I'm so glad that they both survived the boat. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Megth chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Very good, loved it!
finlaure chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
WOW! I didn't see That happening at the end for The Dark Lady. But I LOVE the new one.
LOVED this story and can't wait to see what you have up next.

and I started the transformation today. email me soon.
DS2010 chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Loved the end to the Dark Lady and the beginning of the new boat
Meilea2010 chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
That was one fantastic chapter/story. Loved each chapter, but glad to see the Dark Lady''s fate. She's finally gone and a new boat started that loved both her men.
keembur chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Love the new boat I 3 happy endings
Myboys3 chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Wow ! Great ending to the story !
blarney chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Oh my gosh, this story would have been great on the 50's/60's show "The Twilight Zone". Really spooky and haunting. I loved it and hope you have another story in the works for us.
IMSLES chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Glad this had a happier ending than the song! Love that the new boat is looking forward to protecting both of them. Sweet.

Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Holy ojwidrnbidsmobsih it is the boat! Why! It just got all awkward T.T I said it shouldn't be the boat just last chapter...Oh well. Gonna keep reading.