Reviews for Do You Like Shakespeare?
inuyashamunkey chapter 45 . 6/29
I'm crying this is beautiful
FireStartsWithASpark chapter 45 . 6/11
This is so good, I love the epilogue. Though when I first read the epilogue, I must admit I was a bit confused, because when I read it first I thought that Al was proposing to Ed, and it was really confusing. Amazing fanfic though.
cris.devalence chapter 10 . 5/23
I'm in love with this story
YumeDeAimashou chapter 45 . 5/4
This needs a sequel. Honestly. Its one of the best out Edward Alighieri (did i spell that right?) Doesn't sound half bad.
YumeDeAimashou chapter 45 . 4/15
*slow clapping* IT IS SO FLIPPIN ADORABLE
AllyGal123 chapter 45 . 8/21/2015
I love you so much for making this story. Thank you. So. Much. This was fluffy goodness and I just...I love you. Thank you. Best Edvy story, hands down.

I want a sequel.
BlackandWhite202 chapter 45 . 8/22/2014
Does this make Edward Elric Edward Alighieri now? Or the other way around?

XD I loved this so much it was funny and sad but overall really really awesome!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/21/2014
That was such an amazing story. I loved it. It had no smut but it was by far one if the best I've ever read.
purplemagechan chapter 45 . 3/17/2014
I freakin' ADORE this story. I love how cute and fluffy and warm and cute it is. And I ship Edvy so hard so this just makes me so freakin' happy.

What I really love about this story is that you illustrated a LOVING relationship that doesn't revolve around sex and melodrama. I rarely ever see actual fluffy relationships like this in full-length fanfics. And that is most appreciated.

I also love your character writing, the dialog is really nice and casual and flows very well. I like that you got everyone involved in the story line, not just Ed and Envy. I especially liked Al and Greed's characterizations. I also love your Envy to death. Seriously. Like, love him to death. Probably not as much as Edward loves him but that's not possible so. XD
Mephistopheles7 chapter 45 . 12/12/2013
OMG I love this. Best ending ever. This is better than one direction painted to match a rainbow singing heavy metal, and I don't really like one direction but that kinda seems pretty effin awesome, well yeah, this is better! I thought Ed would be eternally short... oh yeah as time went on he got milk alright (sexual innuendo), sorry had to well thank you for sharing your genius
MSchweihofer chapter 45 . 10/10/2013
AWWWW! That so freaking adorable!
MSchweihofer chapter 33 . 10/9/2013
that. was. AWESOME! And absolutely adorable! ...you put ed in a dress?
MSchweihofer chapter 16 . 10/8/2013
Uh...Who said what now?
MSchweihofer chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Wow Ed...didn't know you had it in you. A nosebleed? Really Ed? I expected more from you! XD
MSchweihofer chapter 12 . 10/7/2013