Reviews for The Truth: Unveiled
aneesah chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
i really like ur stories please can u write more
Savvy0417 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wow! That makes sense now. I can't believe Tina had a fake pregnant stomach most of the time!
i-raid-tombs-for-a-living chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Loved it! Great work!
Ai Star chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
LOL!
Aliz2591 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Love it! Keep it up!
ReaperNunnally chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow! This is just amazing. Abella and I have been waiting for this, and now that we've got it, we're amazed at how onderful it is.

(Serena forced me to read it, even though I was busy reading TailsxCosmo stuff, stuff that we both like, and I loved it!)

Keep up the good work, as my teachers would say!

From happy sisters,

-Serena and Abella
Technas the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great ending. I actually felt what each character was feeling threw out the whole story, especially Amy's. How you made her feel threw out the break up, relationship, Tina, and Sonic.

I actually had a feeling Tina had something up her sleeve about the whole pregnancy. Either than that, fantastical story. Couldn't wait to see the ending.

Although, I REALLY wanted to see Sonic FINALLY propose to Amy. Also if she would actually have his baby. But I have a question, if Sonic and Amy had sex so many times and he came into her, how come Amy isn't pregnant or actually went to the docter to find out? (Not the hospital they have been going to of course)

Oh well. This kept me in supense and thats what I like in a story. Keeping readers there till the end.

Fantastic, simply astonishing.

Hope to see good writing out of you ;)
Aamypink chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awesome one-shot XD

Take that Tina, hahaha!

Glad all is good again! Can't wait for the next one, the proposal! :) You did great once again!
BlazeOfVenus chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Loved it! You should definitely continue with Couples Retreat! ;D
VegetaLove2012 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Do a sequel wif dem on d ski trip make it like why did I get married 1
SonicAmy4ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Omg thx thx u I am so in luv with this :'D

Yea take that Tina...i dnt like her...lol

Great story and hope u do more

Peace _
Resplandent chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Yes, happy end, now I can die happy! Great story like always, laughted so much when Tina imitated the Scooby-Do phrase, also how you ended it, it was perfect, keep it up 3 wish to read more from you.
Nickyyy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
XD Oh my! Shouldnt they have been kicked out of restaurant? Oh...and I totally knew something was up with Tina XD...wait she said that wasnt the end of her...will she be showing up in the real sequel? :O

Hmm Couples Retreat...that sounds kinda boring...hmmm I KNOW Deuce Cloister...deuce is a synonym for Couples and cloister is a synonym for retreat...same thing but...awesomer XD

Post soon...I love this ongoing story 3
mangamichelle12 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Man I just love this story and I hope to read more XD
Lolly chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Thank you very much for making a sequel and thank you very much for making it extremely hilarious at the end.

Overall, it was one of the most awesome stories I've read. And despite how much Sonic was going through from his end, he is LUCKY his friends stood by him till the end whereas, Amy soon began to forgive him (again).

That whole part when the guys was laughing at Silver (If I remember), who had his clothes mixed up, that was funny. I laughed so hard I was in tears. Great job.