Reviews for Crossing Stars
Are you gonna continue this fic?
ensanglante chapter 6 . 3/14
This is lovely, it would be great if you went back to this story.. :(
LauraJenCC chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Oh please please update this it's just so very lovely, truly
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
i know it's been a while since you updated, but please continue this? I would love a happy, maybe steamy ;) , ending!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Update
ratherbereading125 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Really loving this story, please update soon :)
tsevca chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
arya told him she was from winterfell (he had to hear about arya stark coming to town to marry renly), she had expensive clothes, horse, could afford a sword and in place, where people from court goes, she travelled to capital from north because of "family affair" and as a maid she could go to see him so many times for hours probably and he didnt realize the truth? you make him dummer than anyone in the book together.
she was able to leave so often to flea bottom to see gendry and no one, even varys, looked into it and did anything?
septa mordane was an educator of stark girls, so she would never call them "milady". she would be very bad one.
where did you get "miss"?
tsevca chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
do you really think ned would marry three of his children, including his heir and all of his daughters, to southerners? no. ned is a man of traditions, he lives by the old ways. house stark have long tradition of marrying with their bannermen, it creates loyalty. thats how starks were as the only one in whole westeros able to rule their kingdom since before history remembers until today. others made alliances with other kings and when it was necessary, their people didnt fight hard enough to keep them as their kings, lannisters stole their throne from casterleys by trick and people let them. rickard was influenced by his maester in this, then ned could marry catelyn, because it would get them riverlands for war and his bannermen were already angry enough about targaryens treatment with their leaders. this is different situation.
and he wouldnt also arrange this marriages. hed probably overcome slight age difference between his daughters and their spouses but giving arya to the oldre one and sansa to the younger? no. plus if he wanted to marry his daughters to this households, it would be reverse. sansa would be happy with man that keeps company of knights, cares about songs and fashion. and dorne would fit more to arya, since women are equal to men there - any misbehaving of arya would be better accepted there. but he still wouldnt marry his daughter to renly. he doesnt respect him enough to do that, for him renly is man, who got the whole province in age he couldnt understand what it means and instead of learning that, he learned which colours match.
also arya couldnt go around kings landing in breeches and definitely couldnt, especially as kings future sister-in-law, go without guards and especially since she went to flea bottom. even if this happened, all the clothes and how the horse would look like... it would give gendry a hint shes a highborn. this behaviour could earn him some punishment, like whip or pillory.

ill try one more chapter but it doesnt seem well thought threw.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
This is brilliant and beautiful and heartbreaking and you must update otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do with my life.

I am going down with this ship.
Lain Lang chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Good one! Thanks!
s m Neal chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
loved this story so much. Please update!(:
iwntyou2wntme chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I am just in love with this fic! The characters are well written, good plot and the pacing is wonderful and it has just the right amount of drama and romance. It's fantastic. You even made me manage to like Cersei! Of course I always knew she wasn't completely evil. Still though, it's very difficult to like her. Also I love the idea of Arya marrying Renly, not because I ship them or anything but if it really were in the instance that Jon Arryn died of natural causes and didn't figure out the secret, he would've been the best choice for Arya. I wonder about Margaery though... Anywho I look forward to reading the upcoming chapters!
alia00 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013