Reviews for Crossing Stars
geeklady chapter 6 . 10/29
Im assuming this story is abandoned but i hope you take it back up, it is very good.
PonyPickle chapter 6 . 8/24
Hey I was wondering if you were going to continue it. The story was lovely hope you do.
Lazy Firerebel chapter 6 . 7/15
I'm not really sure why you stopped writing this. Perhaps personal reasons but I certainly hope it wasn't because you were dissatisfied with your story because by gods this is amazing! If you ever continue it I'll be there to read it!
FantasySci5 chapter 6 . 5/9
I absolutely love this story! It's been a long time since it's been updated, but I really hope you pick it up again one day. I just love the characterization in it, the way you present Arya and Gendry, how she was kind of friends with Renly and friendly with Tyrion and Jaime. I just love it, and I'm dying to know what happens! Please come back! 3
Angel Bells chapter 6 . 5/6
I realize it's been years, but I really hope you eventually pic this up again, cause it's fantastic!
madyashiefan chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
This is amazing! You are a fantastic writer, it's a shame it's be left unfinished!
372259 chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
PLEASE post the next chapter! I am so curious as to what happens next! Wonderful writing, I absolutely ADORE this story!
crusherv chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Wonderful story! Thank you for writing it. It really makes me want to know what happens next.
DelusionNyssa chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Wonder how Gendry is gonna react to this. How does Arya face her husband? Update soon please.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
She's pretty lucky though! She got the queer husband who is very willing to let her have a lover on the side.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Aw. Aw. Arya and Gendry are so heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Please please update! This is so good!
Scribomaniac chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Will you ever update or is this dead?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
Are you gonna continue this fic?
ensanglante chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
This is lovely, it would be great if you went back to this story.. :(