Reviews for Speak Up, Calm Down
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 16 . 1/28
I absolutely adore how you have written Hinata’s inverted personality/struggle and Sakura’s snarky point of view. I always have a hard time finding Fanfiction with the Naruto/Hinata combination that portrays their characters well. There is normally always something missing in their dynamic or personalities. But I love how your story seems to both capture the characters and add to them at the same time! Thank you for writing!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 16 . 12/4/2017
I love it!
smar0403 chapter 16 . 11/30/2017
loved it please come back to finish
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
I feel I should congratulate you.

I associate deeply with both Hinata and Sakura, having similar issues. I also am depressed. I started crying unexpectedly during Hinata's struggles in this chapter, and Naruto's comical appearance made me burst out laughing. So, thank you. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
Still really enjoy reading this story, wish it was finished but can pretend I know how it ended haha
snow. x . fairy chapter 16 . 2/18/2016
This story is absolutely beautiful, I hope you update really soon C:

- snow . x . fairy
Leo chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
This chapter (well all chapters so far) had me in tears from laughing. Even though the matter of different (psychological) Problems is serious, your humor kills me. Just brilliant!
whatnameshallitake chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
the 's really embarassing to cry infront of your 's what's happening to me right now TT_TT
Wait chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
Is it over...?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Oh wow I thought it was Itachi.
Crimsont3ar chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
AHHH! It's such a sweet and sad piece. I really did enjoy it, and I am so happy how your articulated the work to give Hinata and Sakura a voice, and peace.
Falynn1993 chapter 16 . 10/23/2014
Please update!
SickleCells chapter 16 . 7/22/2014
This is by far one of the best Naruto fanfics out there in my opinion. I love every single chapter to bits and pieces. It's incredibly well written and I love the way you portray each character!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Save Konohamaru cause he's a cute kid, kick Danzo off the cliff and laugh.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
When I was younger I was a very angry person. The only way I knew how to deal with my anger was by hurting others. Either physically by hurting them with my fists, or by my words and sarcasm. This lasted all through elementary school and the sixth grade. In seventh grade I had a nervous break and my parents sent me to a therapist. Unfortunately I still didn't know how to deal with my anger and as a result, every time something pissed me off beyond belief instead of hurting others I would hurt myself. I wasn't the type of cutter who used razors. I didnt want to be obvious. Instead I would do other things such as stab myself with pins, give myself bruises with a metal pole and scratch my arms up with pencils. This started when I was twelve and it lasted until I graduated high school . I have anger issues, but I had to learn to control and figure out why I was so angry. Anyways you asked for people to share their experiences with anger or anger issues and that's mine I guess. I am really enjoying this story so far. I can imagine Hinata having trouble speaking and interacting with others. Sometimes it's hard to talk when you know nobody will listen. I can also imagine an angry Sakura who is abusive to others and possibly herself. Your spelling and grammer are excellent, as is your way of showing the world around the two main characters without an excess of language. This story uses the things around them to show the way they feel such as hinatas sandwich or the locker and bracelet. All in all, I love this story. Please keep up the good work.