Reviews for Runaway Home
Consultinghubbie chapter 22 . 1/5
Ah I saw that princess bride reference!
jenn008 chapter 26 . 11/18/2014
Love it!
readingaccount chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Such an incredible story! Absolutely love it.
zixxus01 chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
okay, so out of curiosity how old is sherlock in this because i cant figure it out and for some reason its bugging me. Ps, loving it so far.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
"As you wish" oh how perfect. I'm in love with your story, I just want to run up to John and hug him and tell him it's ok.
Kayla chapter 25 . 2/4/2014
Beautiful Ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Horrible start
Puggle chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
Fantastic piece
Really amazing
TheMadKatter13 chapter 26 . 6/6/2013
That was so awesome. I did feel like they fell sort of OOC that last bit but it was fun. Sequel, here I come!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 26 . 5/14/2013
Love this story! So well thought out!
pureangel86 chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
The Princess Bride reference is "As you wish!" I love that line.
Tsuna Sawada chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Uhm, John didn't say about Moriarty? :0
Telula13 chapter 25 . 10/7/2012
So wonderful! Beautiful love scene and absolutely spot on with the characters. :D
'with most social costumes.'- social customs
'chalked it u to nerves' -it up to
'was blurring his mind a closing his throat up quite wonderfully'- I think the 'a' you mean't 'and' but I'm not sure.
Telula13 chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
Wicked cool chapter. Great emotion. You got Moriarty's character right on the mark, uber-creepy. I'm so excited to read the last chapter.
Misspelling: ' you're apart of this too' - a part
Telula13 chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
Fantastic chapter. And I in no way think you NEED to do the entire episode line by line. You really only should do the whole thing if you want to or if you felt you had something to add with your own spin. You're right, the episode packs quite a bit of info into a short period of time. Great writing in this chapter. Your voice as a writer is wonderful to read. And this young John and Sherlock is one of my favorite alternate universes :)
Some misspellings in the chapter:
'hand against his right year'- ear instead of year
'Everybody knew, accept Sherlock'- except instead of accept
'it seemed to have little affect'- effect instead of affect