Reviews for Runaway Home
He will knock four times chapter 9 . 12/27/2015
I'm sorta wondering how old Sherlock is in this. In the canon, John is older by 2-3 years. However, here John is 16 but we never see how old Sherlock is.
Jankjay chapter 25 . 11/27/2015
I really enjoyed this piece. I know it was a lot of work but you did it! Yea! If you go back, you'll also realize how far you came as a writer in just this one piece. Your writing got better with each chapter, which is always the goal.
Here are just a couple of suggestions to make it even smoother. When you use dialogue, attribute it in the same sentence. For example: "Thank you," John said. That way your reader knows who is talking and it flows better.
Also, beware of homonyms, words that sound alike but are spelled differently. For example: here and hear, or past and passed.
You have a gift for storytelling. Once you've refined the tools, you'll be awesome.
Thank you for sharing your work with me.
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 22 . 9/25/2015
Honestky I thought I was going to find "inconceivable" somewhere in there, not "as you wish." Oh well. :3
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 25 . 6/23/2015
Amazing! Really a beautiful piece of work. So well written and kept with the characters and just a capturing story. I could hardly wait to be done with work and school to come home and read this! I'm about to start the sequel and I hope it's as good as this one :)
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 18 . 6/22/2015
It's cool bc none of us know what those other languages are either. Btw this stories amazing. I usually just write one big review at the end but wow :)
Consultinghubbie chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
Ah I saw that princess bride reference!
jenn008 chapter 26 . 11/18/2014
Love it!
readingaccount chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
Such an incredible story! Absolutely love it.
zixxus01 chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
okay, so out of curiosity how old is sherlock in this because i cant figure it out and for some reason its bugging me. Ps, loving it so far.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
"As you wish" oh how perfect. I'm in love with your story, I just want to run up to John and hug him and tell him it's ok.
Kayla chapter 25 . 2/4/2014
Beautiful Ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Horrible start
Puggle chapter 25 . 7/7/2013
Fantastic piece
Really amazing
TheMadKatter13 chapter 26 . 6/6/2013
That was so awesome. I did feel like they fell sort of OOC that last bit but it was fun. Sequel, here I come!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 26 . 5/14/2013
Love this story! So well thought out!