Reviews for Remarkable
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 3/20
These two are fantastic together. Loved that she about lost her shit when he walked in in that suit of his that morning. He knew it too. So fun. Jessica's words made me giggle. His closing sentence . . . mmmmmm
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 3/20
You've got my husband in this story . . . he's got tattoo's, a '68 Camaro that he has had longer than the twenty-five years he's had me, he loves hard rock and heavy metal, as do I and the very sweet gentleman, with a touch of romance. You are writing my Matt in this Edward. I keep having all these memories of our first dates and first times, all in this story. Goodness, that's weird but, I love it. The citrus in this was wonderful as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 3/20
Sigh. What a wonderful first date. Slightly similar to my own first date with my husband, so very many years ago. I loved that you had him walk her to her door and kissed her, chastely, goodnight. Not them full on attacking each other right away. Even if you got the feeling they both very much wanted to. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 3/20
I laughed when Bella realized Jessica's line of site was Edward and how they both stared at him . . . eventually getting caught. So fun. Then love, love, loved that he went after her to ask her to lunch with him. Yay! Him asking her out via text . . . squeeeee . . . this is so freaking cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 3/20
Oooooh, this encounter was even better than the last one. Eek! Alice deciding to Google him . . . fun. Really, really funny last lines in this one . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/20
The email from Alice and all her emoticons made me laugh. Her reaction to him in his suit, and then his ink . . . *fans self* . . . I'm a huge fan of ink . . . looking forward to the ride you have planned here.
MiccaF chapter 10 . 2/12
Really enjoyed this story! Great job :-)
Halo221 chapter 10 . 1/19
Aw, he's a softy! Very sweet ending to an adorable story!
Halo221 chapter 5 . 1/19
I don't know why you weren't happy with this chapter because I thought it was funny, sweet, and smoking hot!
Halo221 chapter 3 . 1/19
Eeee! He's a charmer!
kokobun chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
what a sweet and sexy story-thanks for sharing it!
aka AddictedToFic chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Really enjoyed this! :)
kiwisrock chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Fantastic stuff!
Love the suits alright!
kiwisrock chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
Thanks so much!
kiwisrock chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
That's right! Suck it up & take one for the team Bella!
Lucky Byartch!