Reviews for Remarkable
blb1000 chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
You writers always know what we women need to hear. Kudos!
blb1000 chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Nice first time for them. Nice that they're not dealing with being a virgin, immortal, etc. This is the only place those two things make sense listed together. ;D
blb1000 chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
At least they're getting some dates in.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
He's getting the hang of this quickly.
blb1000 chapter 4 . 10/29/2015
An EPOV would be perfect here. ;)
blb1000 chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
He's quick.
blb1000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
I like it.
janiedoe12 chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
This was a great story! I'm with Bella... There's not much better than a man in a suit. I've never read any of your stuff. I'm surprised you have time to write with all you do over at TLS. Great job!
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 3/20/2015
Surprise POV! YAY! Love EPOV! Thank you for this wonderful tale . . . this one hit home with me on so many levels. Thank you so much for it. -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
Wow, he expanded his business and it's growing. Poor Jay feeling bad about leaving Edward's business behind . . . not his fault his career is taking off . . . no need to apologize, if you ask me. Bella taking on a much bigger and better role, career wise, was a great move. Wonderful that they are with each other professionally now. The passion is still there, as it should be and they are in love with each other . . . WooHoo!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
Another super fun chapter for these two. I'd have a sore vag too, if it had seen that much action in that little time . . . I think most women would. I laughed that he burnt the first batch of bacon and eggs . . . funny stuff. I like the way this one is written. Loved the playfulness at the end there. Talking about his work and loving on each other. Normal everyday stuff.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
That was one sexy as hell chapter. Full of passion and just super yummy. Great job on that one.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
These two are fantastic together. Loved that she about lost her shit when he walked in in that suit of his that morning. He knew it too. So fun. Jessica's words made me giggle. His closing sentence . . . mmmmmm
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
You've got my husband in this story . . . he's got tattoo's, a '68 Camaro that he has had longer than the twenty-five years he's had me, he loves hard rock and heavy metal, as do I and the very sweet gentleman, with a touch of romance. You are writing my Matt in this Edward. I keep having all these memories of our first dates and first times, all in this story. Goodness, that's weird but, I love it. The citrus in this was wonderful as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
Sigh. What a wonderful first date. Slightly similar to my own first date with my husband, so very many years ago. I loved that you had him walk her to her door and kissed her, chastely, goodnight. Not them full on attacking each other right away. Even if you got the feeling they both very much wanted to. ;)
860 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »