Reviews for Remarkable
sammieanne chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
I love this story, good old fashion romance without to much drama is the best, thank you
I have truly enjoyed Bella and Edward.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
I found this story on TLS, congrats on the nom it's well deserved. I've been going through the nominated stories the last few days and the last one was quite angsty, this was a wonderful break from the angst. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

withloveviv chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Sweet story:)
Hhays3 chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
thunnababy chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I loved what he said at the end, or rather how he said it. ;) lovely.
bdubs chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Awesome story! Love this Edward!
thunnababy chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
I'm so glad I found this at The Lemonade Stand because I love it!
thunnababy chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Sweet first date. He is a gentleman, which is lovely.
thunnababy chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
It seems the fickle finger of fate is working some magic with these two. Loved how he took her phone #.
thunnababy chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
He spent a little time with her at the desk this time. Maybe more the next? Alice, God love her, she always comes through in the end and did she ever. Full sleeve tats! Humma, Humma. LOL.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I like it so far. Yeah, men with tats do something for me as well. I never used to like them but have synced changed my mind after reading so many wonderful, hot tatted Edward fan fics. You all rock!
RandyWriter chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Very nice story! Loved the visuals of the tattoos, and the little teasing ways they got to know one another. So sweet how you showed their love life grow so rapidly. They love each other so deeply and you can truly see that through your words. Very nice job!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Loved it, Nat! It was awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Yeah. So good indeed. :)
2old4fanfic chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
nothing like a happy to vote
848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »