Reviews for For Queen and Country
Youngbountygirl chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
I love this story alot. Though, it does show a bit of the love triangle, it's something unavoidable, due to... well history.

Starting it out with America feeling grieved over the loss of his "lover" was a perfect way to start it. I like how it starts out as England agreeing to work with Elizabeth, which turns into love. I also like that he's inexperienced with it, despite his years. The romance is simple and there shows a great deal of loyalty between the two.

While this has been last updated two years ago, I would like to read more of it. Please let me know if you're going to continue this or not.
bjtdn chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Wishing you luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Damn... America in love.
Pippin-The-Hobbit chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
I shall be waiting for the continuation of this story with bated breath (but not so much that I'll pass out obviously). I'd say something in French but my French is so abysmal it got mistaken for Spanish the last time I tried so I'll just say to have fun and hope you have a good time in English instead. XD
takuya chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
oh this story is so very cool pretty please do update when you can
GEMfaerie chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Good luck!
cakuramen chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
I do hope you enjoy your trip! I took four years of French and it's a beautiful language, but you're doing something I've always wanted to do. Sure I'll miss this story (it's great, and I love seeing it updated), but it's fantastic that you get such an opportunity, so appreciate every moment!
bsc11 chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
Loving this story, looking forward to the eventual next chapter!
Bonne chance in France!
ZeroLuver567 chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
This story is absolutely beautiful and I think I ship this pairing now.
Have a good time in France! :) I think that the oprotunity you're getting is really cool!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
Fucking brilliant
GEMfaerie chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
So. Cute.
GEMfaerie chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
'Tis love, Arthur.
GEMfaerie chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
So while Amy was most likely dying of breast cancer, Robert was flirting with the Queen? Asshole.
GEMfaerie chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Why was her mother executed?
GEMfaerie chapter 3 . 8/8/2012