Reviews for The Lost Mermaid and Her Dragon
Kirash chapter 1 . 8/10
This story is so magnificent that I have read the 27 chapters in one day! (Even while I was working hahaha*feel like a ninja*) Of all the stories I have read of Lance, this is my favorite. You really are an excellent writer and I congratulate you!
I loved the Slowpoke from the chapter of the storm hahaha, it was very funny and adorable.
I hope you can continue it! I would love to continue reading it!
Greetings and success!

(sorry, my english isnt good -)
funstt chapter 27 . 1/30
Hey again! Sorry i've been awol. I read this one when you posted it but haven't gotten around to saying it was a great chapter! I wish more people would get on this shipping haha. I've got a few other ideas for these too but I have two Dawn & Paul stories going and an upcoming Harry Potter story with Ron & Pansy as the pairing which I want to post once its closer to completion so have been a little tied up. Plus you know, actual life. Anyway really love what's happening on the island! Cant wait for more intimate moments haha I love when they get awkward. Very amusing. Anyway I've rambled enough, looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing, as always.
Macabrecabra chapter 27 . 1/15
... Dang you for dragging me into this rare pair hell. This fic is so, so good and really has me invested in how these two grow as a pair! You are keeping me on the edge of my seat with this you wonderful author you!

Making ME want to write more for this pairing. I can't wait for more!
IAmUmbreon chapter 27 . 1/7
*gets down on knees and prays* Please, dear author, update! I can't stand waiting!
IAmUmbreon chapter 24 . 1/7
Nooooooo! Oh well, it's your story... though I've always been more particular to WillXKaren... it's more fun... unfortunately for me, there isn't a lot of those... but I looked at your profile and you have one! (Sort of... it's implied...) anyways, Kingdrashipping ROCKS! I totally understand going fangirl too, I do that with Will and Clemont, they're my two favorite characters.
- Mistwolf (AKA IAmUmbreon)
ameriboo chapter 27 . 12/28/2016
SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO SEE THE UPDATE! i love all the wild pokemon they are bonding with i hope they find their babies eventually though if not i would be so devastated. great work as always! im so happy that lance x misty is catching so much attention! xoxo
twilightwrites chapter 27 . 12/26/2016
Well, so much for a peaceful reprieve from the drama...

And I'm guessing that yell was Lance?

Keep writing!

Twilightwrites
Articallie chapter 26 . 9/26/2016
I'm really enjoying this story! They are just so cute together! And little Growlithe! eeep! I adore Growlithe!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Update please
funstt chapter 26 . 6/1/2016
youve really got me hooked! I have to say, I'm isually very set on misty and ash together but I really like Lance as a character and wanted to read some stories with him in it. While I'm still a little bias in the scenes with Ash I also kind of find myself wanting them to be friends only in this story! Very new for me but super fun and exciting! I love that the connection is developing at a steady pace, obviously there's going to be attraction and stuff but I think the character development has matured really well as the story progresses. Definitely looking forward to your next update! Thanks for writing!
cake0108 chapter 26 . 5/24/2016
Aww
ameriboo chapter 26 . 5/20/2016
very much in love with chapter! i'm fond of azuril being fond of lance on top of their reluctance towards sleeping separate. how very newlywed of them. another great chapter for a well-constructed, original fic. lance and misty are going strong and im a fan of it.
twilightwrites chapter 26 . 5/19/2016
Yay, you updated! Glad to see Growlithe's a regular member of the team now. I hope Lance and Misty find their other mon soon, so they can meet him.

Keep writing!

Japaneserockergirl
reeroy chapter 26 . 5/19/2016
I need to reread this story just because it is such a joy to read. I really love how far they've come and the ease they have with one another. Slow burn ships are the best ships 3

Hope you're well!
sesshomaru-sama's lover chapter 26 . 5/19/2016
Something is going to happen, something always happens, a chapter has not ended in a good note you always have something planed for the next one. Anyways you updated! YAY! I'm so happy