Reviews for The Lost Mermaid and Her Dragon
Sarekkandarikulover chapter 17 . 3/17
! Seriously THATS where you dropped off?! Man it was getting soooooo goooooood! Your mean-_- just found this fanfic and I absolutely adore it! I love growleth the stalker expecially, it would be funny if misty got the fire pokemon even though she only deals with water pokemon and certain eggs that cause trouble. Can't wait for the next chapter_
HeartsOfStone chapter 17 . 2/24
OMG!PLEASE update. This is killing me. I love this story, so,so much! Please don't abanndon it! I want to know what happens!
thecagedsong chapter 17 . 2/8
Uggh, I love your story so much. It actually inspired the Lance in my personal unpublished story, once I figure out the plot line to it I'll publish. Until then I might just have to do a kingdra shipping story to satisfy my Misty/Lance urges. Plus I love how hilarious your writing is, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I bet Psyduck got out of his pokeball on the other side of the island and released Staryu and Corsala annd the three of them are wandering around looking for Misty like on Giant pokemon island. See, having a disobediant self releasing pokemon has it's advantages. You wouldn't let this happen if the pokeballs were randomly lost in the ocean would you? THEN PSYDUCK WOULD DROWN. Luckily you aren't that cruel. It's really late when I'm typing this. I like then way you portrayed tracy in this chapter because he would be really close to Misty because he visits her at the Gym occasionally and they never really lost that friendship. I would rather have had Brock at the door, some one else who didn't completely abandon her, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you tell your story.
TopazDragon chapter 17 . 1/8
I can't believe I missed the updates! Well, I guess I didn't really since I read them and all...

But still!

I did love the idea of using the healing properties of the berries, because who said they were just for pokemon? And if they did... the whole fanfic excuse always is a good one to use. XD

Anyways, I am enjoying how you're also trying to show us where they might be with the showing of different pokemon of certain regions to try and pinpoint their location, having Misty muse of it is as it would actually be a possible point to worry about depending on a few things, such as chances of rescue and being found. However, if they haven't even seen a helicopter we can only conclude that they're not that close to where the ship went down or that the rescue teams haven't gotten around to looking at their space of the ocean. As I think there is a system search before they proclaim missing people dead and stop the search altogether. I'm not exactly sure of the time frame, but it might be a point the two need to worry about, Lance and Misty, and decide about more long term means of survival...

After we figure out Misty's infections/blood poisoning and Lance getting over his concussion that is.

Man oh man, you keep adding to the suspense and keep it real. I'm glad they found trees with the berries, as that will help with the whole food thing and having Azu-baby there, they might have it easier finding food and water if she can sniff those things out.

Again, awesome chapters and I'm enjoying the little skits to see how people are handling the disappearance of the two.

Can't wait for more!
Ally147 chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
I've never gotten a nod for favouriting a story before, so I thought perhaps I'd leave an actual review! The way you're writing this story is very interesting, walking a line between crackish and serious, and you're doing it with a skill not many authors are able to pull off. Your Lance is particularly interesting and I feel like I could get aboard the Misty/Lance ship! Maybe after I'm done writing the other stories on my plate I'll tackle a Misty/Lance story for you since, as you say, there is a rather appalling lack of them! Interesting to see you introducing Ash to the story too, should be a cool little angle to explore! Waiting patiently for the next one...
japaneserockergirl chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
Eh, it felt a little fast, but it still worked pretty well. I was wondering when you were going to let Ash in on all of this. Glad to see that Misty found Lance without much trouble, and concussed!Lance is surprisingly adorable. XD

Keep writing!

japaneserockergirl
moko chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
OH MY GOD ASH THIS IS GETTING SO SO GOOD YOU'RE THE LANCE X MISTY GODDESS
sesshomaru-sama's lover chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
Agh! You just know how to end a chapter, and always leaving me wanting more!

I'm happy for the chapter I am, I just hate having to wait for the next one, and now I don't know what I'm going to have to do, so I don't break something while I wait for the next one.

The good thing is that Lance and Misty found each other real fast, so that's a plus, but now I'm worried about what you have I store for them next, what with the blood poison and all.

Well if I've waited this long I'm sure I can wait some more.

Alumina chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
The Pecha berry thing makes sense, and is a lot more realistic that they can also heal a human instead of just Pokemon.

And the sleep/not sleep thing might be for shock. I'm not sure because I read medical stuff to see how to treat it yourself, because I like to have bad things happen to my "favorite character 'punching bags' " and because I study natural health.
japaneserockergirl chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
Yes! I was starting to think that this was a dead-fic (not to mention I've been VERY upset with the lack of good fics on the site lately). I hope Misty can find Lance, and that her blood poisoning doesn't get any worse. Good thinking with the pecha berries; they might just be what save her.

As far as the presence of Hoenn Pokémon on the island go, that shouldn't necessarily mean that Misty and Lance AREN'T on the Orange Archipelago. Pokémon CAN migrate from place to place, after all. Those Wingull and other Hoenn Pokémon could've just been on their way to the south for the winter or could've just decided to live somewhere else due to preference, habitat destruction, or what have you. Just wanted to clear that up.

Update soon please!

japaneserockergirl

P.S. I'm not sure if I've already told you, but I uploaded the rewrite of BBSS. Check it out when you can!
sesshomaru-sama's lover chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
You know I love all your LanceXMisty stories so I would be happy to read more of them,

And is Misty's cute furry stocker trying to help? What's going to happen to Lance? And you really can't give them a break can you?

Also just because I want to know when are they going to find even one other of their pokemon.

Anyways so happy for the chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
Farii chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
Okay I'm gonna keep my review short because I've got an exam tomorrow :P
I loved the sweet monologue Lance had at the end. Aww3
And i look forward to their oneshots :D would loove to read them!
Shutupndsmil3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Come update please!
TopazDragon chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
Hey there! Happy to see (My delay really as I've been a busy bee) an update. I was surprised to see Lance fall asleep, but then Misty knows nothing of concussions, because I was always told to never let someone with a concussion fall asleep.

I was told that if they fall asleep witha concussion, they could die in their sleep. Dunno, but it shall be interesting to see if Misty gets more of a scare or not.

Ahh, Growly! Hmm, seems he knows a bit about what might be going on with Misty's leg. Infection, is the best I can think of. Constant exposure, not enough cleaning it and she keep tearing it open. I wouldn't be surprised if she had blood poisoning at this rate.

So this time around, Misty is the caretaker. She's always been a doer in my book, so I imagine it was grating to realize she wasn't much of a survivalist and Lance was the one taking care of them. Though, I imagine things are going to be harder (when have they ever not been?).

Who wants to kiss Lady Luck and tell her to send them a mega-awesome first aid kit?

Anyways, can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
AWSOME AWSOME JOBB XP XP PLZ PLZ MAKE MORE PRETTY PRETTY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ XD XD