Reviews for The Lost Mermaid and Her Dragon
Articallie chapter 26 . 9/26
I'm really enjoying this story! They are just so cute together! And little Growlithe! eeep! I adore Growlithe!
Update please
funstt chapter 26 . 6/1
youve really got me hooked! I have to say, I'm isually very set on misty and ash together but I really like Lance as a character and wanted to read some stories with him in it. While I'm still a little bias in the scenes with Ash I also kind of find myself wanting them to be friends only in this story! Very new for me but super fun and exciting! I love that the connection is developing at a steady pace, obviously there's going to be attraction and stuff but I think the character development has matured really well as the story progresses. Definitely looking forward to your next update! Thanks for writing!
cake0108 chapter 26 . 5/24
ameriboo chapter 26 . 5/20
very much in love with chapter! i'm fond of azuril being fond of lance on top of their reluctance towards sleeping separate. how very newlywed of them. another great chapter for a well-constructed, original fic. lance and misty are going strong and im a fan of it.
twilightwrites chapter 26 . 5/19
Yay, you updated! Glad to see Growlithe's a regular member of the team now. I hope Lance and Misty find their other mon soon, so they can meet him.

Keep writing!

reeroy chapter 26 . 5/19
I need to reread this story just because it is such a joy to read. I really love how far they've come and the ease they have with one another. Slow burn ships are the best ships 3

Hope you're well!
sesshomaru-sama's lover chapter 26 . 5/19
Something is going to happen, something always happens, a chapter has not ended in a good note you always have something planed for the next one. Anyways you updated! YAY! I'm so happy
Blackbird0 chapter 26 . 5/19
Woop! You're alive! Awesome, and thanks for the update! I can't wait to read where you'll be going with this, and if they'll ever find their poke balls.
cake0108 chapter 10 . 4/29
Love itt
Blackbird0 chapter 1 . 3/28
this is so good, please don't give up on this story, its the one that got me into shipping lancexmisty! Please update soon~
Zuttii chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
Hey! A long long time ago, when you first started writing this i was called Crystal-Rock. Well I haven't been active and I'm getting back to it, so I reread your entire story and just so you know ive been here since like day 5 and lord i still freaking love it. The story has captivated me and I check my emails still to get a notification when you update it. keep up the amazing work, i am dying to know how this all plays out. 3
twilightwrites chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
...well, that was pleasant. For a moment, I thought you were referencing the first movie with the abandoned buildings, but this is much more horrifying.

Until next time!

Birdlover123 chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
You wouldn't believe the smile that lit up my face when I saw that this was updated. So happy! This is probably the fanfic that I look forward to reading the most!
I feel a bit guilty about not posting a review last chapter so I'm making up for it with this one! I also really enjoyed this chapter so thought it deserved a review!
I'm really intrigued to see where this plot goes! It's getting interesting! (It was interesting before but now it's even more!) So there's got to be a very powerful Pokemon on this island right? I'm going to assume it's still there but in hiding. I'm also going to assume that you'll use an actual Pokemon but is it going to be a legendary? Are you going to have mewtwo? I don't think so since he's kind off on the good side in Pokemon cannon I guess. But which legendary is evil/angry enough to turn people and other legendary Pokemon to stone? I don't know why I'm throwing all my questions into the review, I think it's to let you know how much I'm going to be thinking about this mystery xD
So great chapter! I loved the detail of the settings in this chapter, I could imagine the scene perfectly!
reeroy chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
And the plot thickens! I am so curious about what you have planned. Really loved reading this. Thanks for sharing!