Reviews for Possessed
wickedgamesf chapter 1 . 3/15
Do you plan to continue this story?
m.s chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I don't know why you never bothered to add more to this...
but you should
Grisia chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Omg that was... epic... I should say. So Shiro pesters Ichi till he wants to commit suicide so that Ichi's soul is Forever with him.. and that's what he says about 'mine'... Oh god.. Shiro you scary sonofabetch. Though I would love it if you were to update this...immediately *stares*. I don't think Ichi died though.. maybe in Coma? Maybe he landed on something to 'cushion' most of the fall and survived but went into a bloody Comatose state. And your Grimm part is quite ok if I do say so myself. It's interesting *grins* I look forward to the next chapter. Though I do wish that this is something of a ShiroIchi (Not much interesting ShiIchi around other then Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo's and Tiana Misoro's stories, no offence to other authors, I just like those 2 more *sneers*)

P.S. This idea is interesting *grins*
Alancer chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Awesome plot line, that's all I can say.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Please update whenever you have the time. Im thoroughly enjoying this fict
Deweline chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
OMG! So freaking good! Continued!
cleyon chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
i think it s awsume :) yuu should write more of this. luv the plot
Maaya chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love this one so much! Please update, I'm looking forward to what happen next :D
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I think it's really interesting. I like it. The idea is original and unique. And Grimm's involvement at the end of this chapter was ... kind of like a cliff hanger, too, so I'll be really expecting what about to come :) But if you feel like it's not exactly right yet, feel free to change it, after all it is your story :D
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
It's actually a first story I'm reading that deals with possesed Ichigo and I'm so hooked! Too many that deal with schizophrenia that this fic brings a very fresh breath of air into the fandom yet it still isfitting and so incredibly canon I'm practically in tears, moved so that I managed to find Such Gem! Thank you and I'm looking forward to next chapter!:)
Apple.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I liked it! I really wanna know what happens next
TokenAsian chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Interesting!
JadeFoxfire chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is an interesting story. Normally you find stories where Shiro is still inside Ichigo but in those he's somewhat nice. You have a pretty neat twist with Shiro being almost completely evil. Keep it going!
XxCatorixX chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Grim-kitty to the rescue!

cant wait for next chapter!
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I like this story too! :3 But, just to be clear, what is the pairing?

1. GrimmIchi (YES! :3)

2. GrimmIchiShiro (Fine...I guess)

3. GrimmIchi with some ShiroIchi (Better than #2)

4. GrimmIchi with some GrimmShiro with some ShiroIchi (...not so thrilled about this because of the GrimmShiro, but it's your fic...)