Reviews for Game On
JaToya chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Sooooo good! on my way to the sequel now!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
adored it ! 3 make moree
asteriskhappynotincluded chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Their chemistry is absolutely thrilling! So sexy and flirty. :)
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
This story was awesome! So good. :o)
polarpi chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I am soooo sorry for being so late to the party for this story...OMG, that was so. Freaking. GOOD! Could see how you could expand this into a longer story, yet I think this is perfect as it is as well (if you * were* to expand it, I wouldn't complain of course! :D)

Great, great job! :)
anchyweasley chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
wow. first of all, i can't believe it took me this long to sit down and read this. second, it's awesome! i love that you wrote an AU story but still kept puck and rachel in character (well, in rachel's case the way she's supposed to be and not the clone the writers are presenting to us). i can totally see puck as a cocky college basketball player and rachel giving as good as she gets in the banter and seduction. i like the stopping point you chose for this story, but of course i'd love to read more of this universe if you ever decide to write more of it :) in the meantime, i can't wait to read the new one shot you mentioned!
SuzQQ chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Loved this! Thanks so much for writing this! I'd love to see you continue this and see the Puckleberry relationship develop!
Shadowkitty22 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Very hot and highly enjoyable! I like the little tangled web of the roommates, boy/girlfriends and exes.
lildbabyangel510 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
This story is amazing! Normally i would have to deal with the fact that a story has come to an end but I really don't want this story to end because I need to know what happens next whether it's the next day or in 5 years. You should really continue the story because I know it will be widely popular.
miladybronwyn chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I love the story. Would definitely read more of this! Please!
SassyBR chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Holey shit I live this story!
veeRonniekins chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Continue it please! 3
Lov2-Travel chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Some Puckleberry time! I always love how you write these two :) Never stop...please! Us Puckleberry fanatics have to have an outlet somewhere...
lastseason chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
What I liked the most about this story was the fact that I can actually imagine Rachel being this flirtatious and sexy without losing her characteristic verbosity and personality (you know, growing to be like that and not how we see it in the show right now). And this was AU, which proves that fics can keep her being true to herself and Glee writers cannot.

And Puck makes an excellent sport player, cocky and sexy, which was great.

The sexy times were really steamy and they felt natural with the flow of the story.

Of course I'd like to read more from you but that might be because of your writing skills and not just the story. It feels like a nice place to end it since it's obvious Puck pretends more than just a one night stand. (I wouldn't be silly enough to say no if you want to continue it, though).

Summarizing, it was great.
ToydiPotter chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Amazing :) I would frickin LOVE a future take though, just a short chapter set like five years in the future or something so we can see where they end up? If not, I still love it, but that would be epic 3