Reviews for Squirming Life
Can't wait for the next chapter!
NerdyOwlLover chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
PLEASE UPDATE
Scorpion6955 chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Please continue this. It would be awesome if you did.
Jassie chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Will this be updated?
Amandapanda7 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Are you conintuing this story? Cuz I love it!
YayPercabeth123 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
please continue
DeathlyHallowsschoolgirl chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Thank you so so much! Youve given me the closure I needed after finishing the Book Thief. I was devastated at the ending... Why Rudy? Why Rosa? Why Hans? I actually cried... But this is the ending I will hold in my head. The ending that gives me the peace of mind I needed. And I love how you kind of mirrored the books writing style, but you added your own twist to it. I'd love it of you continued!
aleecemo chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is really good, will you ever update?
Hana and Jasmine chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
This story made me cry! You should update soon!
A Forgotten One chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Yay! I like the way you've written this story. Write more please! It's good.
bluelightsaber12 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
OMG! YOUR STROY IS AWESOME! I LOVED THE FIRST CHAPTER BY THE WAY.
Melissa Wong chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I read The Book Thief for school in eighth grade and both fell in love with and had my heart broken by the completely touching story. I cried when Himmel Street was bombed, something pretty hard to hide at school, thank god i read it at home ahead of the actual class time. But everytime i read and reread (something i did PLENTY) Liesel and Rudy's long over-due kiss, my throat closes and i feel the tears coming on. It is completely heartbreaking and i thank you SO much for this fanfiction. I find most fanfictions completely impossible but i needed this one so much and i LOVE the dialogue :) "saumensch" 3 thank you thank you thank you! now i can cry a little less if i read this fanfic too.
infiniteworld8 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Excellent second, chapter. once again well done. I loved the way death let Rudy come back. I can't wait to see Max, he's my favorite character.
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Loved it, you got the writing style of the book theif exactly. Rudy was Rudy and Death was definitely in character.
Ahsoka Tano1 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012