Reviews for Dream Vision
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
omg PLEASE update soon! I wanna see Dean and Sam talking so bad!
janny.verveer chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
So is this finished or is it just a creative ending?! Why you no finish ;) tis very good
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Dean's a survivor! Again... And Jessica is made of some strong stuff, not to be overwhelmed by all this. Good chapter.
becca65d chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Poor Dean
wcfan chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Dean Winchester, you stubborn asshole. You bleeding out all over the place wouldn't have helped Sam with anything! You'd end up distracting him instead.
I don't even wanna think how bad his bleeding until Jessica's sweater wasn't enough.

Poor Sammy. He's so freaked out. But who wouldn't be. Hopefully, there won't be any complications during his recovery because Sam does not need that.
Swellison chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Hot dog! Another update to this story, I've been waiting a while for that to happen! And you had a lot going on here, the hunt wound up, Jessica and Sam finding Dean and rushing him to the hospital, and even finding out that Dean will be all right. It almost reads like you decided to end this story faster than you'd originally intended?
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Awesome job. Hope Dean will be okay. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
whew! dean and Sammy are ok! but their not out of the woods yet.. *hugs* plz update!
Sivadkrista1447 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I'm so glad you updated! :D great chapter! Keep up the good work and Update soon!
lynnstar chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
babyreaper chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Is Sam's vision coming true? Is he going to be able to distract the creature away from Dean and still manage to stay alive himself? Jessica is way out of her depth here, is she going to be able to cope with the situation? Thanks for updating
Swellison chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
ACCCKKKKK! I was so thrilled to see an update to this story that I tore right through it, and now I'm sitting here wondering if Jessica would really know the scream of the mortally wounded if she heard it, ie how badly is Dean really hurt? And where is Sam? And how long until the next update?
On tenterhooks waiting,
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
plz update! yay! Jess found the dean! Sammy better be ok. *sigh*
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Great chapter. Can hardly wait for the next chapter. I am looking forward to it.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Oh wow! Dean finally shows up! Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »