Reviews for Jigsaw's Mistake
Alchemy student chapter 1 . 7/3
Ok, I am going to give you a break on grammar and puntcuation here since you did say you didn't have time to edit.

That said, This story works and doesn't work on two levels. As a "One piece in a saw sitation" it works perfectly. Luffy and Zoro are perfectly in character. Their reactions were natural, while the jokes hit home perfectly.

On the other hand, it seems like Jigsaw was played by a copycat. He lacked anything that told me he was Jigsaw. Heck, I was expecting the real Jigsaw to come out and witch slap the guy fopr using his name. I think that kind of hurts thi parody of the Saw films. It oesn't detract form the story, just makes me shake my head.

But stil, the jokes were great and the humor was excellent
lilnitenurse chapter 1 . 6/30
First off, I'm glad you got a good grade on your essay. Doing something you like, for instance writing fanfiction, is a good way to distress and enhance creativity. You may have procrastinated, but by writing this you actually helped yourself in getting a good grade on your essay. Give yourself a pat on the back :)
As for your story, it was great! I believe that Jigsaw WOULD get frustrated with Luffy and Zoro! I was very surprised that Jigsaw didn't just let them go out of sheer frustration! Great job! Give yourself another pat on the back :)
ZeeNote chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
FUN! I read the Luffy and Zoro parts in their voices :-P
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Oh my gosh, I almost peed myself reading this! You got luffy's and zoro's characters perfectly; the entire thing was just fantastic! Keep up the awesomeness!
DD soul chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is pretty funny. Great fic.
lloloooloolol chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Lol YOU don goofed jigsaw you don goofed
Zinfer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013

I wish this happened!
Pachimarisol chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was hilarious! XD
smoll Gcat chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
loL XD i love how they get misunderestimated.
Ullragg chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
asdfgh THIS WAS BEYOND EPIC AND AMUSING
Jigsaw really didn't know what he was getting himself into xD
heheh... Mystery gas
jamin1227 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
fuuunny
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
oh my gosh this was the funniest story i have read in ages! i swear i have a palm sized bruise on my head from all the face palms! XD love it soooo faveing!
UNseated4TH chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is brilliant :D

I love how Luffy keeps pestering Jigsaw about being a doll, and how he thinks they're in a doll house xD And of course he always asks the crap question xD

Loved the ending. Jigsaw herped a bit of a derp there, leaving his gas mask in the car xD

Well done!