Reviews for Soulmate
Sam's Revenge chapter 1 . 1/31
Freddie Benson boarded the bus, fuming. He stomped angrily down the isle, searching for a seat. He looked around - every seat and every other seat seemed to be taken. He was late boarding the bus. And it's that dumb Puckett girl's fault, he thought angrily. He continued on towards the back, where there was one free seat, in front of where his male friends were sitting. Freddie sat down on it, taking off his backpack and angrily slamming it down on the seat. "Hey Freddie." His male friend called over the seat. "Hi." Freddie said monotonusly, staring straight ahead. "What did the teacher do to you?" His other male friend chimed in, leaning over the seat towards Freddie. Freddie turned around. "Given us detention for a WEEK starting tommorow." Freddie turned back around, folding his arms. "I hate Sam so much. It's all her fault!" "Aw, come on, Freddie, it's just detention." His other male friend said. "I get detention all the time!" "Yeah, but I don't." Freddie said angrily.
"What happened, excactly?" His male friend asked. Freddie sighed, and told them...
::FLASHBACK::
The science teacher, had assigned partners for her eigth period Science class. They wouldn't be permenant partners, just for the day, becuase it was an in-class assignment. She was the kind of teacher who wanted everybody to get along. She knew about Freddie and Sam's constant bickering, which is why she paired the two together.
"What? I can't work with her!" Freddie yelled, pointing at Sam, who yelled, "What? I can't work with him!" and pointed at Freddie at the same time. "Now, look, I want you two to try and get along. I'm sure if you put your differences aside, you could be great friends!" she said in a voice so cheery and optomistic it was actually scary. Freddie and Sam glared at each other.
The project was to look up information about the ocean on the internet, discuss with your partner how you think it benefits the Earth, and share it with the class at the end of the period. This seemed like a simple enough project to do without getting in a fight. For normal people, maybe. But not Freddie and Sam. The class had gone down into the computer lab. Each set of partners was sharing a computer. Sam grabbed a seat in front of a computer before Freddie could, so she could control the computer. Jimmy sat in the chair next to her and leaned towards the screen as Sam opened up the Internet.

"Whoa, you guys sure fight a lot over dumb stuff." His male friend said after Freddie had finished telling him the story. "She always starts it." Freddie said. He was still angry with her. She had gotten him a week's worth of detentions! And she had made him late for the bus, so now he was stuck sitting by himself. As if on cue, Sam boarded the bus, the last one on. She started down the isle, a sullen look still on her face, looking for a seat near the back. She searched for Carly. She found her, but Carly was sitting next to Wendy, and the two were deep in discussion. "What the heck, Carls?" Sam asked, approaching her. "Ooh, sorry, Sam." Carly said. "Wendy asked to sit with me, and you were late. I thought you must be getting a ride home or something. What took you so long?" "Long story." Sam grumbled. She searched, but every other seat had two people sitting in it. Except for one. The only seat left. And it was with Freddie. Sam groaned, but didn't have a choice.
Sam's Revenge chapter 1 . 1/31
The next day, Sam woke up in her room with her head aching from all of the smashing and slapping it had taken the day before. She wailed as she felt her head. There were few bandages on her cuts and slap marks on her face. Her nurse had aided to them while she slept and a large breakfast had been prepared by her servants. Sam walked to her mirror and looked at herself as she ran her hands over her head and face. It reminded her of yesterday's incident and caused her to grow angry at them including Freddie, and anybody else who usually rather chose Freddie's side over hers against her during Sam and Freddie's constant arguments every time. "Good morning. I have your breakfast, especially prepared for a poor girl who had a rough day. This is a small feast, prepared just for you." It was her servant bringing her a grand breakfast. Sam said nothing, but continued to glare at her head and face in the mirror wondering if her twin sister, Melanie and friends really thought about her. "Come and get your delicious meal." She took Sam under her arm and walked her over to the table to sit her down for the meal. "I don't want this! Get it out of my room!" Sam exploded with pure rage at the top of her lungs. "But we spent all morning preparing this for you. You looked so tired when you arrived back from yesterday. What happened yesterday?" "Get this out of here!" Sam motioned for the servants to remove the feast from her chamber. They looked at each other puzzled. One of them began to lift Sam onto the chair so that she could spoon-feed her. "You love our meals, Sam." She said as she moved the spoon towards Sam's mouth. "Here it comes ... open wide ... just take small little bites–" Sam knocked the spoon out of her hand. "I said take it away!" Her plate was thrown across the chamber. Then she got up on the table and began ruining the food, squashing the fruits, tearing the fish and throwing all of it into the shallow pool below. Soon the table was overturned and she continued to throw food at the servants. They watched in horror as Sam ruined the feast they had prepared for her. A few hours later another servant arrived at her chamber. "Good day, Puckett." Sam ignored him. "You've quite made a mess. Your father's unimpressed and he'd like you to clean it up. All of it. It's an insult to all who have lived in this chamber before you chose to desecrate it as you've done. It is also an insult your attendants who prepared your breakfast this morning today–" "You clean it!" Sam interrupted. "Your father has asked you to clean it, young lady. I won't disrespect his wishes, and nor you will. Now get to work." Sam stuck her tongue out at the servant as she approached the soggy mess in the water now polluted with the foods from her breakfast. She picked up a cantaloupe and threw it at him. "That's quite enough. I'll report your disobedience to your father. Since you're unwilling to follow his orders, I'll send a group of my staff to your chamber to have it cleaned for you. They won't be happy with you at all and nor will your father. You will now resume your regular duties for the day. Lord Jabu-Jabu is patiently awaiting his meal. Now go to the Fountain and prepare it at once!" He departed angrily. "Stupid servants!" Sam yelled as she stuck her tongue out again. Sam refused to do her duties of preparing the daily meals for Lord Jabu-Jabu. A few days ago, Sam had forgotten to arrive at the fountain to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu. When she came the next day, one of the servants said to her. "Sam, you forgot to feed Lord Jabu-Jabu yesterday, and he was very hungry. I had to feed him for you and his meal was three hours late! Try to arrive timely everyday to feed the great lord. You owe your heritage to him and forgetting to feed him is a clear sign of disrespect and directly against orders from your father." Sam responded, "I don't care! Nobody gives me orders, I'll do whatever I want. You're a stupid servant!" "That's not very polite, Sam. Respect's something all people have for each other regardless of their positions and titles. You should be honored to have this as your duty." Sam stuck her tongue out at the servant and stormed to prepare the meal. She swam around to catch large fish from the water and placed them on a large tray as she just banged and slammed the tray in front of Jabu-Jabu. She glared at him with a stuck-up look as she impatiently screamed at him, "Take it already! I shouldn't even be feeding you. You're a...you're just a... big...old, and ugly whale!" She stormed and stomped off away. As if on cue, Sam's yelling was heard from the outside. It wasn't too long when she emerged from outside with her face entirely beat red and her hands tightly balled up in fists. She begun to storm and stomp away from the room and began storming and stomping down the hallway. Everyone and everyone else suddenly stopped what they were doing as they watched Sam stomp and storm down the hallway. Sam ignored them for she knew they all were giving her their undivided attention. She then finally made it to her room. She opened the door, walked in it and slammed the door with so much force that it echoes throughout the halls. Everyone looked at each other in confusion. Sam, in her growing anger, wanted to get revenge on Freddie for his disagreement with her.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Update!
Nikkie Ma'Shay chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Are you fucking kidding me you telling yo didn't have the nervous to finish it this piss me off there days, why the hell you write story if your not going to finish!
JjRavenclawFromDistrict11 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I like this story! PLEASE update- I defintely want to read more! You and your friend are very talented writers. Keep writing!
Jj
jeiserseddielover18 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I got to tell you tht i am still waiting for the update ... can even tell you tht i feel related to this story
Queen of the Wallflowers chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
um yeah. plz update
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I am
Captain Bigcat chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I just started this story, and when I got to your note on the 3rd page, I was like "gah you have to continue OR ELSE"
I really like your style of writing, and the plot line, in my opinion, is original. I really hope that you continue this!
ForeignBaconLover chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Yes, this seems really interesting. Keep rocking!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I know I'm waiting.
sincerely-sweet chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I am...I just found this story, but I love it so far. I'll be disappointed, but I'll understand if you don't want to continue.
PureHeavenlyLei808State chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
i know i am
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Yea please i love this story i look intresting please update soon please
Julianna chapter 3 . 11/20/2012