Reviews for The Domino Effect
IsaydenGirl16 chapter 1 . 1/17
Holy. freaking. crap. I thought he wasn't gonna live! I was scared he wasn't going to! but you kept me on my toes and gave it a good ending!
Leila chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I almost cried during the end, but held it together. I loved it, it was sweet, emotional, and loving. Good job! :)
tone death chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
What a beautiful story. I'm a blubbering mess.
biblepam chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
beautiful story, but was in need of major tissue alert.. thanks for sharing.. great job!.Pam b.
LMBB chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
You just voiced my biggest fear ever. I would never let my husband go out to get me anything when I was pregnant just for that reason. We lived in a neighborhood on the verge of gentrification and it could be scary sometimes! Anyway, that was sad and sweet and everything else.

Pyejammies chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Congrats on the win in the Beautiful Bellies Take Two contest. This certainly fed my poorly Edward fetish. LOL. Poor guy had a very close call.
paulineta chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh my god

It was so freaking good! I cryed like half the shot... It was amazing
annaharding chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh, wow! This made me tear up something fierce! So, so good. Thanx!
messynachos chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This story was so moving. I'm so beyond happy that Edward got a new kidney just in time. I really loved this story :)

Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This was neat! And I'm glad it ended happily. :) Thanks for writing!
bmango chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Awwwww, this is so sappy, sweet, angsty, sniffly, amazing. Great story! Good luck! -b
Victoria.Maundrell chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Amazing I looooved it. Thanks to Books, there was a point where I thought there wouldn't be a happy ending. I'm sooo glad I was wrong. I love happy endings. Bravo!
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
What a wonderful story. I'm glad it worked out for him; you had me worried.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I was so afraid that Edward was going to die. So worth all the tears streaming down my face right now.