Reviews for Two Halves
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I loved it please update more
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Near tears :'( other than that awesome job since ya made me feel so much
ougley chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
please continue I really liked it
Electric Elly chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This is a very interesting story, and it is easy to say that I am eager to find out how you have continued it.

I just have a few negatives. Spelling- overall there is nothing wrong, but there are a few instances where you mistake of and off, and vice versa.

Grammar- again, it is very good but please, be careful with the placing of some of your commas. There's a couple of places where you have used a comma and it is not needed or it is before the wrong word.

Each sentence and paragraph flows really well, but there is one when you seem to have forgotten the other half (Grabbing Shiros' bag he used to go to the gym with - you stop here, and then go onto and explanation. After this sentence, perhaps mention something along the lines of: I pick myself up off my bed, and walk downstairs. THEN comes your explanation. If you do tweak this, make sure to remove the full stop after with and replace it with a comma.)

I hope this makes sense, and is of some help.
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I like it! :3 When does Grimmy come in and sweep the berry off his feet? And will Shiro help him find his way to Grimm?
XxCatorixX chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
i really hope you will continue this story! so will you? huh? pwety pwease!
KissTheSunGoodnight chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I cried. I admit it, I cried. When Shiro died I stopped reading and got chocolate. I can't really say anything, but I really freaking love it!