Reviews for Into the Woods
Wow really enjoyed this.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Enjoyed. Wonder if the last
Starstormy chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
OMG that was hot! :) well written too. Please write more hot stuff. I'd love it if you would write a story with a lot of chapters. And many lemons! :P
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I really liked that last part in brackets where she admits that sharing a tent doesn't seem so bad anymore. I don't know why that part stood out as my favourite, but it did.

It was great. Thank you for writing this and sharing this with us all!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I absolutely love this! Read it as a part of squeeze my lemon at first and I hope there's more to come!
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Oh, that was sooooo good!
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
If the lovely tingles are any indication, my entire body wants to thank you for sharing this. Love it!
calderon62 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Pretty good should continue it. I'd like to see where it takes Bella and Edward!
TotalEclipseOfTheHeart2114 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Cute story. I think you did wonderfully for your first lemon. I couldn't even tell.
leegee123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Found a recc. on TLS for your story. That was really fun. Loved it, thanks !
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Found on lemonade stand. Somehow this makes camping sound fun
Edmazing chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow. I really liked the way the sexual tension oozed through through the whole story. That want that went horribly unfulfilled was so frustrating. lol Especially with Alice's annoying omissions.

Loved how it took them not talking to finally work things out. Shut up and kiss the girl, Edward. Geez. lol

This was a fun read and thank you for sharing it with us.

Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
thanks for sharing!
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Not bad, not at all. The camping idea was very good.

I only would have wished for a little talk about the events that took place back at the frat party. You know, what Edward thought about the whole incident.

I liked it a lot.