Reviews for Happy Birthday Dear Brother, Happy Birthday To You
CaptainXena-Mation chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
you are an incredibly heartless person. Who also happens to be an amazing writer.
cathernatural.812 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wow, what a powerful and sad story! I felt so sorry for Sherlock and James because of Sherlock's last words to James and not being able to say goodbye :( the last couple of lines had me crying, which shows just how good this piece is :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Though I've never seen Third Star (Mainly because I know it's sad and I am horrifically emotional when it comes to movies like that) I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, I only found this while looking for a completely different section (The Worlds End) but gosh, I'm very happy that I found it! I think the repetition of the message that it was Sherlock's birthday was wonderful and made the moment where you brought up James forever being 29 all the more heart-wrenching! Lastly, the way you finished it with the quote (The only one I know from Third Star) was just so tragically beautiful and emotional!
Well done! x
BeSoftJiyong chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Oh that was lovely. Sad but really lovely.
Morglay chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I happened to stumble across this today, and am certainly glad I did. I love your writing style - it makes it so easy to identify with this Sherlock. Thank you.
wh0lockian chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That was so beautiful :')
whitchry9 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh the feels.
Brilliant. Gorgeous. Thank you. Even though now I feel like crying.
Loved the repetition and ADORED the way you finished it.
MystiStar1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow. Everything hurts.

This is a brilliant crossover fic. And while I can't say I enjoyed it per say, it is wonderfully written. I love that you included the quote. Thank you for posting. :)
Reina-Matsuo chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Sorry, my english is poor because I'm french, but I have to say I love your story. Third Star broke my heart, and it was a very good idea to make a crossover with Sherlock ! I totally imagine him with a twin brother, and James was a perfect choice which explained Sherlock's complexity. Great story ! But perhaps you should post it both in Sherlock and third star section, you'd have more reviews this way (because you deserve them)