Reviews for Playing It Straight
latersedward chapter 28 . 8/23
you are an awesome writer! i am glad i found you! please keep sending us more of your words!
NKubie chapter 29 . 8/12
I'm so glad I got to spend the day with your words! This has been such a treat and again, I'm so glad that Laura rec'd it to me. I will definitely have to read more of your stories!

I'm also so glad that you included this as an outtake. I really was curious about how things went that night from Edward's side. He was so blindsided. Poor guy. But ended up getting the right girl in the end, so all good!

Thank you for sharing your incredible talen!
xo
Nan
NKubie chapter 28 . 8/12
I flove The Strokes and Reptilia is my favorite! It's one of the first I added to my Spotify playlist. Also, that was sooooo hot!
NKubie chapter 27 . 8/12
Definitely a win for both of them!
NKubie chapter 26 . 8/12
Thank you for this EPOV. I think we all kind of knew it, but it's nice to see it confirmed.
NKubie chapter 25 . 8/12
Awww. That might even need more than a lobster.
NKubie chapter 24 . 8/12
Hey, I actually liked the first couple PA movies. Not that they were good cinema, I just like them.
NKubie chapter 23 . 8/12
Two sticky pretzels. Lol
NKubie chapter 22 . 8/12
He makes a good point.
NKubie chapter 21 . 8/12
They're not official until they put it on Facebook.
NKubie chapter 20 . 8/12
Boy am I glad I'm not reading this is a WIP. And I hope Edward realizes the stupidity of what he said, regardless that his intentions were honorable.
NKubie chapter 19 . 8/12
What the...? Yeah, no. Sam can leave any time now.
NKubie chapter 18 . 8/12
What a great outing for them. And hell yeah I want to know the band and Bella's playlist.
NKubie chapter 17 . 8/12
Woo hoo!
NKubie chapter 16 . 8/12
I wouldn't be surprised if Edward's thoughts about children or very similar to Bella's. I also wouldn't be surprised if Sam didn't have the same views at all.
1,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »