Reviews for Playing It Straight
Nikki1219 chapter 29 . 1/5
Loved your story andtheir banter was so much fun, Thank you!
lemonangeljuice chapter 29 . 12/13/2014
Another story that leaves me with a "big hug" feeling. Thank you!
Hhays3 chapter 29 . 11/28/2014
Loved this! Such a cute, funny story. Thanks for sharing!
rushed chapter 29 . 11/11/2014
Thanks for this one too. I love that your epovs aren't all mushy and emotional. They seem relatively realistic, i.e. free from all the fluff, a bit crass and mostly thinking with his dick. I like it.
rushed chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
I sat at a table next to Fab (and Drew) one Australia day at the Australian Hotel I'm The Rocks (presumably he was her for the BDO). Such great curls!
rushed chapter 26 . 11/10/2014
God, I love your writing. It's funny, just so funny. I love your rude and crass characters the most, probably because I know so many of them. That's not true, I love E & B the most. I just love them all!
rushed chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
Ahhh, sex in the middle of the night. I remember those days ( my husband likes to remind me, regularly). Nice!
rushed chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Love a good bit of drama...and angst!
rushed chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
Ok, so me freak out, but an ex fiancee sitting on your lounge will throw a spanner in your works. But I have faith in you, I mean Edward.
rushed chapter 17 . 11/9/2014
Awww. That was sweet. Bit he's going to freak out now, isn't he?
rushed chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
While you're great at what you do, and always very funny, I think you'd do a great job at angst. Just sayin'.
rushed chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
They broke up! But he seems genuinely upset, so... I'm guessing a long road ahead before he gets his head out of the clouds?
rushed chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Goof advice Rose (telling Bella not to wait around). But I bet it's hard.
rushed chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Good for Bella (kissing Garrett).
rushed chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Loved the coming out chapter. I'm so glad you didn't drag it for too many more chapters.
Speaking of 60's cook books, I bought a new Women's Weekly "vintage" Chinese cook book a few weeks ago, couldn't believe they re printed it, but I couldn't go past it (there's far too much tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce in all of the recipes, and not a bit of coriander in sight. Hilarious, but awesome).
1,374 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »