Reviews for Love That Transcends Obstacles
countrylovinfangirl chapter 1 . 6/2
Amazing! I love it a lot!
loleo chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
A very nice story. I like it very much. Thank you.
ShadowThief126 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
That story was absolutely adorable. I think the beginning set itself up for a longer story, but you wrapped it up nicely and didn't leave any loose ends. Great hub with this fic.
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was adorable! I really liked the ending. Very Happily Ever After! Thank you for writing and posting
Lady Aqualyne chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Beautiful story. I loved the aspect with the kitsune added. I hope you decide to write a sequel one day.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Great story!
I loved it!
I love this pairing and the Kitsune twist was perfect!
Kudos
Blade
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
awesome job!
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Loved that story .
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This was very cute :) and I swear it can be and I swear this can be made into a chapter story...just think about :3
Silver Green Flames chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
oh i loved this story and though it was short it was good i wish you would of added more to it. i cant wait to read more of your stories i hope they are as interesting and joyfull as this one

SGF.
suezq chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
it was wonderful but a little too fast at the end
Safiiri chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Love it :) Sev/Harry is one of my caves and I really liked the kitsune twist :)
LeaniaSTL chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was an amazing story! Short, but still wonderful; I don't feel the need for this to have continued, and Sevy got his happy ending. . I loved it, good job!

Leania
Start.Again.Angel chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Cute love story! I got so worried at parts (Vernon/Vermin almost raping Harry being a BIG one) Great job! Oh, and happy birthday (belated) to mangafreak14 (love that name :D )
joytiger chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love it. It's a great story :)