Reviews for inevitability
Chipped Cup chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I was going to favorite without a review because i'm mean. but i'm not that mean, nah. pretty good, really.
makorra21 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I liked it:) it needs more chapters.. please update!
honne chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was fantastic! Mako was just perfect in this and I love his emotions. Silly Mako, can't you see you're perfect for Korra?
Amelia Letter chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I wish this actually happened... D: *too many Makorra feels*
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is only like my second Korra fanfic, what it's my favorite. You're the kind of writer I hope to find a lot more of as I venture deeper into the archives. Adding this to my favorites and going to check out your other stuff.
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
ASDFGHJKHL JENNYYYYYYY. WHY IS THIS SO BEAUTIFUL?
Maeleene chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I have one critique, because I'm a killjoy like that.

Second-to-last paragraph, you write, "...all the elements would tightly into one teenaged girl..." I think you mean 'wound' instead of 'would'.

Aaaaaand now that I have been all lame and stuff, I'm going to squeal like a helpless fangirl over the first decent (read: flipping FANTASTIC) characterization of LoK people in a fic and add this story to my favourites. Are you planning on writing any more?

-Mae
Emmy chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Continue!
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was lovely! I loved the thoughts running through Mako's head during that kiss. Though, I doubt these were the circumstances surround their first kiss (since the promo showed them in their regular attire and not probending uniforms), but I enjoyed it nonetheless. :) My only issue is that I would have like a little more resolution, like having Mako actually find and talk to her. xD Anyways, well done!

sora
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I can only hope this happens in the actual series because this is so cute!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Very cute! Can't see Korra running away like that, especially since he responded but still. Cute. :)
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Can I just say that 'because of eyebrows' is the greatest reasoning to write a story ever? Because it is.

Anyway, ahhhh I liked this. Oh Mako, and his angsty self, this was great. I actually really liked the fact that there was virtually no dialogue, it was a nice touch.

/The first time they kiss, he doesn't suspect it at all. One minute they're winning their match, pushing the last player over the edge with a satisfying splash, and the next minute she's barreling at him full speed, helmet being thrown carelessly to the ground - lips crashing messily onto his./

I love this because it just SOUNDS like Korra, like something that she would do/how she would kiss someone. I just know that this is actually, actually going to happen. IDK.

But ugh great, great, great this is great. Lovely job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
THAT WAS SO GOOD!
SweettFace chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I Favorited, and I was about to leave the page, but then I saw your note and thought about how I would feel. So yeah, I loved it. It was shitty at all. :D
Midnight4568 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is great! I like how you described it, and used Mako's perspective.

Please write more Makorra!