Reviews for Moments
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Cool story I hope you update soon.
Yeahmofo chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is great you keep rave. In character whitch is something most fanfiction fails at keep up the good work
ssjEasterBunny chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I'm so sorry I lost track of this story! I started the second chapter when you updated, but for some reason I didn't finish it and then I was away from fanfics for a few weeks while studying for a big licensing exam.

Anyway, I'm caught up now and I really like your writing style. The whole narrative is very laid back, even during the conflict with Terra. It feels like a slightly less withdrawn version of Raven is sharing a story with me, which I think is what you're going for. It's cool that you've written Raven to be continuously unsure of what she wants with Beastboy and companionship in general, and the line is very much blurred between a friendship and a crush (which seems like a more fitting word for your story than does "romance"). I imagine you'll address the events with Trigon in the next chapter. Either way, you tell an endearing story and your unique style is a delight, so when you've finished filling in the blanks from the show, I encourage you to add a 'de novo' chapter with her feelings coming to the surface, whatever those feelings are.

Definitely feel free to reply! I love talking with fellow writers about stuff. )
BioReck chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I've always wondered how the heck they were all still alive when start went to the future because the world ends when raven is 16 and raven and all the other titans were definitely passed 16
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Cool! I like these fill-in-the-gaps stories. They seem like they require more homework for the writer, but they also have the benefit of riding on the momentum left by the corresponding episodes.

This story shows Raven growing as she acquires a family, and I particularly liked the scene in which they meet up and take their first group photo.

As someone who's been on both boats (BB/Terra and BB/Raven), I'm interested to see what happens in the upcoming chapter. Obviously, Raven won't be happy about Beast Boy's affection for Terra. But hopefully she won't lose her cool too badly.
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
well this is a great fic! really, your Raven's POV was awesome you menage to keep her in character, because yo know she just didn't develop feelings for Beast Boy out of the blue so its going incredible.

The time that pass by in each episode its just perfect starting with the episode Go! and then Final Exam, Sisters, Nevermore, Switched .. etc, oh dear i can't wait to check out Season 2 :3 Terra...

well see u next chaptah
spartan585 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
pov styles are a popular thing for BBRae but i have to say dat ur story is exceptionally good:) it was emotional but not too fluffy and fits well with how i think Raven's thought process would be like abt her burgeoning feelings for BB. ur writing style keeps me riveted to da story. dats a great gift uve got!
vanessa chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
great start hope to read more soon:)