Reviews for Bloody Gears
WerewolfCrime chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Holly sweet hanami dango! You listen to Blue Stahli?! (awesome story btw) :)
Mana Cyborg Alchemist chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
This is an awesome story, the way Joe thinks he is slowly becoming what Black Ghost wanted him to makes you sympathize for him. There are the occasional errors, but your story telling makes up for it.
SakuraSyaoranLiTRC chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Oh my gosh! This story is good. I love pandora hearts by the way and know exactly what you are talking about the smile. Creepy. Could you please update soon so that i can read the next chapter. You make really good plot twist. Please update soon. Again this story is great.
Erik chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
When's the next chapter update? What happens to 009 after his nightmare? Does he turn into a vampire or something else?
GreenFantasy64 chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
First, When I read "three humans" I thought who is the third human? There is and Kozimui...Then I remember about Yaso, Joe's friend. Ouch!

*sniff* Poor Francoise!

It was awesome that Alex visited again :)

Second to lastly, JOE! It's a nightmare it would NOT come true... I hope :(

Finally lastly, Can't wait for the fifth chapter!

Erik chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
When is the next chapter update? What happens to 009 when the others know of his condition?
GreenFantasy64 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
First off you're welcome (2x) :)

A wild guess huh? I want to guess

but I think I'll get it wrong. It's nice to know that Joe accepted his inner self through what will happen now and will the others figure out Joe's truth? I want to believe that they will accept it and still think of he as a friend.

musicismyhero chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
I think joe has gone off the deep end and I love it!
musicismyhero chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Ah now I want to know what's wrong with joe :(
GreenFantasy64 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Okay this story also really grab hold of my interest now! :D

{The Black Ghost Org. is so cruel to joe :( doing that to him and others before him} I wonder how joe will act to his friend and his teammates once they reach Japan...

Will I think I had type enough in this review comment {through I didn't review at all.} so I hope you'll continue on with Bloody Gears!

GreenFantasy64 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
(,) this story was good through there was misspelled words or parts when i don't get who was speaking but still i liked it and can't wait for chapter two!

Plus you're saying a new series in 2012-2013 that they are planning to make? :0 That will be awesome to see! I want to see the 2012 movie also! :D

Back to your story (.') Hope you continue!