Reviews for The Gift ReWrite
inuloveskag chapter 16 . 4/23/2013
I love your story the flashbacks of Isabella as a toddler r adorable. And I'm re watching angel season 5 and I swear yesterday I watched the episode "hole in the world" has the part where angel tells spike "hold my hand" n he says " " " I thought u forgot" and they slice the demons heads off . Anyway can't wait for the end since there was NO epic fight at the series finale :)
moshe30350redstar chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
Sounds good can't wait to read it, hey I was wondering you can check up my Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel fanfiction. It called Liam Black death son of Angel and Buffy.
Tluvsdotty chapter 20 . 9/29/2012
No words can describe how truly amazing and talented you are. I have read some fanfics buy this is the best... Way better than the season eight and nine Buddy books. I was hanging on my seat and crying you really wrote one hell of a story
Tluvsdotty chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Oh my God this is only chapter four and im so elated with my chocolate chip ice cream! I cried like a baby this story feels so real I love it! I loved how uou protrayed every character what a freaking reunion I don't want this to end ive been looking for a good bangel story and youve served them well! Thank you
Boreanaz-Girl1991 chapter 20 . 8/30/2012
loved this fic is there going to be a sequel x
RetickLover chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
This was awesoooome. Angel sacrificing himself, expected. Was kinda thinking that it would take time for him to come though xD Whenever you comeout with the next story, will look forward to reading it, along with the development of Brian and Isabella's relationship :D

i love the father daughter relationship as well, pretty amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
vampires are steril
Guest chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
I. Loved. It!

Thanks for not destroying my favorite family ever! I could so see Angel and Izza doing the high five! Eheheheheheh... and there is a new baby! Perfect! Since Buffy is not a slayer anymore, or at least not only that, I think she won't die again... will she?

Don't be bad!

So... this "after credit" scene is going somewhere?

Now can I ask you something? I promise I will not tell anyone. Come on... you are Joss right. You realized the stupidity of the comics and decided to do something really really really totally wonderfully amazing, right?

Eheheheheheheh... I'll so be waiting for more!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
Oh my god! You... you... are such a bad person! How could you do this? It broke me to pieces. You had to put The Gift, Becoming and IWRY in this, hadn't you?

I really didn't intend to stay away this long... but now I am glad it happened because I don't think I could wait to know how this will end.

It is a great chapter, better...an amazing one, but too sad... toooooooooooooooooooo sad...
ba2006 chapter 20 . 7/19/2012
*clapping hands* YAY this was a fantastic ending and so much better than the original. Im glad I finally caught up to this last chapter :) now to try catch up to my other email updates hehe
NinaGrace chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
Wow! Brilliant!
I don't know why I thought it would take some time for Angel to come back. While it's clear that shanshu is the process of death-rebirth.
Ha-ha! Angel doesn't lose time in vain - six months as a human, and Buffy's belly is six months. But I think that Buffy and Angel had to stay in Ireland until their baby is born, it's not good for her to be on the road trip for days (it's total disregard for pregnant women). It's a boy? By the way Sarah Gellar is expecting a boy (her daughter almost three years old).
I love how you finished the story! Just a great last scene. As I understand it's the scene with Glory is teaser of the future sequel?
Thanks for a great story! You did huge job and really change the first version. I look forward to a sequel, and if not, then to update the other stories, and new works!
ba2006 chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
Im hoping to catch up before you post the last chapter :) this chapter was fantastic :)
Nikon The Vampire chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
It is deffinetly one of the greatest fanfics I have read. An outstanding job by the writter. The Action, the comedy, the pop culture references. I laughed... I cried... simply marvelous. Excellent JOB
NinaGrace chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
It really gets me! What the hell!
Wonderful chapter. But I was not even close to tears, but when I read bangel fanfictions, I often very worried and I can even cry.
I know that you probably will use a script like "The Gift" and "Hero", when one hero replaces the other in the last minute. Angel expects shanshu, and Buffy has already sacrificed for Isabella, it's logical that it was him.
I wonder how you're going to put all events into one final chapter. I would like to see Buffy and Isabella's life without Angel, and I wants to enjoy Angel's return, and Buffy/Angel fluff.
I look forward to the grand finale))
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2012
I look forward to the grand finale))