Reviews for Fire's Catching
GRACEeTom chapter 38 . 4/5
#BBRae
Azarath Cat chapter 52 . 1/24
Great story! I honesty wasn't expecting something this good from this combination. I appluad you.
Raven chapter 36 . 6/21/2016
Perfect chapter. :) it's great
Raven chapter 35 . 6/21/2016
Awsome chapter. Also great job to raven and beast boy with that secret, right?! XD
Raven chapter 34 . 6/21/2016
Yay! Cute chapter! XD second best chapter, best was the chapter before.
Raven chapter 33 . 6/21/2016
Don't worry bout the rotten fruit from me! As long as there was BBRAE, it's fine! This chapter is MY LIFE! XD jk.
Raven chapter 32 . 6/21/2016
YESSSS RAVEN FINALLY! Anyways I have to keep reading. I'm staying with this till its done.
Raven chapter 31 . 6/21/2016
Yay robstar! But I'm dying to see more BBRAE... Anyways awesome chapter!
Raven chapter 28 . 6/20/2016
I don't think that's really Robin... Or robins brain is messed up. One of those. XD well still awesome fanfic
Raven chapter 27 . 6/20/2016
Must...see...what...happens... So sorry for short and bad review but I really gotta see what's next! Anyways ur fanfic is so kewl and I'll read it till its done!
Raven chapter 24 . 6/20/2016
So sad...anyways I still like it and none of the teen titans are dead so that's a good thing right?! XD
Raven chapter 23 . 6/20/2016
I'm good with who u kill as long as it's not beast boy, Starfire, Raven Raven Raven Raven Raven XD just as long as u don't kill Raven XDDDD and I really hope beast boy will tell her that he loves her.
Raven chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
Yay robstar! But I must see the BBRAE... Anyways awesome fanfic! I hate when I don't have time to read it!
Raven chapter 21 . 6/20/2016
I'm fine with u killing aqualad. I hate him anyways. XD So I like how u have speedy and Cheshire working together. And I would put more in this review but in my head I'm screaming at myself to click the next button. XD
Raven chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
YAY! I hope Ravens ok... Nvm I know she will be. Wonder who the canon was for and can't wait for the BBRAE drama!