Reviews for Aboard and Aftermath
PrincessJulia37 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
Please write more :-) I watched the Titanic mini series on Netflix, and the ending for Paolo and Annie was so heartbreaking. This was the best fan fiction about Paolo and Annie I have read, and it ends on such a cliff hanger. Please write more, sweet pea! :-)
19971912CORACARTMELL chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
OMG, MY GRANDPA WAS ON THE OLYMPIC JN 1933! He was 23 years old! Love this story. Will click favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
The ship sank at 2:20 am, not 12. Great story though(: loooooove Paolo 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
While I really loved your story line, you had some granmatical errors and the timing for the sinking of the ship was off.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
excelent I love this couple
butterflylion14 chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
aaawww they are soooo cute update soon! xx
woeitliuygh chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
Oh pleaaasssee keep writing! I've been missing this story a bit! Can't wait till u update! Xx
amberbella chapter 11 . 5/27/2012
Awesome chapter! I love your story so much! I love the fact that you brang Tereasa back! Please update soon! As I'm really anxious to see what will happen next!
katerinzinha62 chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
Hi there

Got really giddy and excited when I saw an alert in my inbox for a new chapter on your wonderful story. However, I think there is an error because this is actually chapter 8 and not the much awaited chapter 11!
Aftermath11 chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
What a wonderful story! I'm so excited to find out what happens, next! I want Paolo and Annie to make up!
woeitliuygh chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is a really good story! Please keep writing. And I know the little girl who plays the steerage girl who jumps out of the lifeboat and is with her father at the very end. If you could write a story on her charecter I could show it to her and I couldn't tell you how overjoyed she would be! And I know you would be perfect for it with your amazing writing skills! Please do it for all your fans out there!

Xx

Theresa Maloney's friend
amberbella chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Amazing story! I loved it so much you have great ideas and your writing style is awesome! please update soon :) I'll be waiting
Just a Girl From Europe chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
Great story so far! Looking forward to the next chapter :D
katerinzinha62 chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Hi there, enjoyed this latest chapter - getting intriguing. Why is this Mary woman so intent on ruining things for Paolo? What went off in the past for him to want to avoid her so much and how come she is travelling on the same ship? Is it a coincidence or planned? I do hope our hero and heroine can overcome this set back. I'm also thinking further ahead to when they reach New York. What would life really be like for an emigre Italian or otherwise in the NY of 1912? In Paolo's dreams it is the land where anything is possible, although for the majority of emigrants, life there was not so easy. Italians arriving in NY would settle in places like Brooklyn and stay within the Italian community (Little Italy) and how common was it for them to integrate with non-Italians, I'm wondering. I'm thinking too how easy would it be for Annie as a non-Italian to start a new life in NY within the Italian community there and would she be readily accepted? Also, I'm thinking, did Paolo and Mario have contacts already in NY ie family members or friends from their community back in Italy to give them a head start? Perhaps I am thinking too far ahead but I am excited about them arriving safely in NY and imagining how their life there would have been. Many thanks and keep up the good work. K
katerinzinha62 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
Ah, I have no idea what sight awaits Paolo but I do hope it isn't too unpleasant. I guessed correctly though in chapter 8 that he was blushing and wanted to return inside because he had just spotted someone from his past, possibly a former lover. I reckon this Mary is up to something and perhaps connected with what is going on in the cabin. I am also asking myself what is causing Annie to be so ill and nauseous. Surely she is not already with child?

Keep up the good work - am enjoying this story and cannot wait for the next instalment.