Reviews for Hooves, Plush and Magic: The Untold Tales
OmegaUltima chapter 20 . 7/12/2018
Well, back to waiting for something that likely won't ever come...(updates)
surviversp chapter 20 . 2/16/2018
Really enjoyed the history for Luna and the look into how Celestia went through the thousand years. I was really looking forward to the series reaching the point where they would interact with Equestria and get to see how they reacted. This at least gave a bit of a look into that territory even if it didn't have the three. I hope you have the motivation and opportunity to continue this series at some point.
Thank you for what you created already.
Maleon chapter 20 . 12/5/2016
Simply amazing. Just as amazing as the main story. I do beleive the history of Equestria should be in a third installation all its own though. Also, that Egyptian thing should really be in the main story, the dagger was incresibly confuaing when I came across it the first time. Definitely story relevant, whether plot relevant or not.
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 20 . 7/2/2016
Been thinking of adopting this headcannon. I want my oc to be a Night pony, mainly because I might actually make it work.
pikachucat chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
awesome
Reishin Amara chapter 17 . 4/9/2016
Uh...wut?

That ending left me
Reishin Amara chapter 9 . 4/8/2016
Hasbro should REALLY use your idea for how Chrysalis was created...the explosion,not the love potion scandal...(atleast..not the more...adult parts of it..)
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 4/7/2016
the..harsh truth...ouch...poor girls. Eternal Night isnt as great as it sounds huh?
iamalanwelch chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
That was quite good this chapter. It works well. I'd like to steer more of these stories topo
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Ooooh revenge...

The bitter sweet feeling of one-upping your nemesis...

Such a wonderful feeling of euphoria it makes, all but relishing in the utter misery it causes..

yet, for all it's worth, revenge is so very underrated.. Despite how good it feels.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2015
Corrections offered without malice.
"northern boarders of Equestria." borders
"diamond dogs" lowercase feels weird for this, but I can't pin down why.
"wingspans which had lead to" The past tense forms of "to lead" are "led" and "had led".

Continuing to enjoy this.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
"arraigned around the hill" arranged.
beaconhills97 chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
Poor Luna
beaconhills97 chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
"Soulfriend"... that's all I'm thinking about
beaconhills97 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015