Reviews for Jaded
ranoshi chapter 12 . 11/11/2016
Itachi admitting to himself that he felt he was sick, Sasuke not being upset with having to quit being a shinobi and getting to know how much his mom loves him and that last line, great chapter. I hope you are well and look forward to your next update :-)
ranoshi chapter 11 . 11/11/2016
Mikoto's conversation with Sasuke in the previous chapter was a fail, I wish she had did some more explaining about the acceptable forms of affections between different people. I love the last line. A doujinshi for this fic is an amazing idea, I can sort of see it, all dark and unsettling.
ranoshi chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
It feels like Fugaku never made advances on Itachi before and takes all his frustration on Sasuke. Him appearing in Itachi's room drunk made me uneasy but him showing up in Sasuke's room was alarming, I immediately feared for Sasuke and hope that Itachi would show up to stop him if he tried anything.
ranoshi chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
Good god, the mindful of this chapter. Fugaku is a sick, sick man. Sasuke knowing that he finds this disgusting and not understanding what's wrong with everything but knowing there is definitely something wrong a foot, his I can try I'm still young I don't understand what you want yet made me want to kill Fugaku dead. His smugness pisses me off so much.
ranoshi chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
Doing that right out in the open seems like an extremely dangerous thing to do. Agh, them trying to protect each other while understandable is also so frustrating, I want Fugaku to be exposed for his crimes even though I'm not sure how Itachi can fix the problem besides gutting the man and them probably going missing nin. Sasuke being proud and happy before it comes falling down :'-(
ranoshi chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
I finally let go of the breath I was holding once Sasuke reached his conclusion that what Fugaku did wasn't right. All the confusion and turmoil Sasuke was going through made me feel bad for him, no one explains shit to him :-(
ranoshi chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
Sasuke waiting for Itachi in his room, happy to watch Itachi move about the room, his line about never being too old for Itachi and wanting to help Itachi quit being ANBU were all really adorable.
ranoshi chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
Sasuke wondering out loud to himself was really adorable, I can't help but be filled with anxiety that him meeting Fugaku is like a lamb heading to be slaughtered :'-(
ranoshi chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
D: D: NOOO! Good instincts but bad/no followup omg orz
ranoshi chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
Fucking Fugaku, I hope you die a painful death, you fucking piece of shit of a human being. I was so hopeful when Mikoto was confronting Sasuke and possibly getting to the bottom of it. I was hating her for not noticing or following up on shit because seriously?! Sasuke needs all the help he can get.
ranoshi chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Hell yeah! to the update. Holy crap, to the unreasonable pressure put on our poor cinnamon bun ;_; All his physical and emotional and mental anguish. It blows beyond words when the people meant to protect you are the ones actually behind hurting you because there is really no where to turn to in those circumstances.
ranoshi chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I feel justified hating Fugaku into his story but I still hate that Sasuke has to go through this, what a shitty, shitty father.
KHB123 chapter 12 . 3/16/2016
This is a good story, so I hope you'll update soon! Itachi needs to dig the truth out of Sasuke and Fugaku needs to be outed sooner or later, the creep! It's honestly unfair that Sasuke is forced to quit the academy, and for the wrong reasons, but in other case, I would have agreed with Itachi's reasons. Shinobi life is harsh. I love the brotherly love (and all love) between Sasuke and Itachi, making me fill with feels.
Please update so we'll know what happens next!
SazukeUchinoXOX chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
update please I want to know what will happen next
NoelleisParadise chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
I have this overwhelming urge to go find my mother and hug her