Reviews for Jaded
KHB123 chapter 12 . 3/16
This is a good story, so I hope you'll update soon! Itachi needs to dig the truth out of Sasuke and Fugaku needs to be outed sooner or later, the creep! It's honestly unfair that Sasuke is forced to quit the academy, and for the wrong reasons, but in other case, I would have agreed with Itachi's reasons. Shinobi life is harsh. I love the brotherly love (and all love) between Sasuke and Itachi, making me fill with feels.
Please update so we'll know what happens next!
SazukeUchinoXOX chapter 12 . 6/27/2015
update please I want to know what will happen next
NoelleisParadise chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
I have this overwhelming urge to go find my mother and hug her
JessHRMikaelson chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
the raven chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
This was soon
NoelleisParadise chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
Pleassseeeee update again
Svaneaalka chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
Good chapter. Keep it up :)
JessHRMikaelson chapter 11 . 4/29/2015
JayyZombie chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
I think making Jaded into a doujinshi would be a wondrous idea.! If you're worried about the readers being scarce you could always share it. Such as, post it on Deviant Art, and put a link to this fic in the description. Then afterwards, make a video of your doujinshi and post it on YouTube, all the while linking back to the original on Deviant Art and this fic here. That way you get, not only more followers on all three, but you also get more people aware of this story. People love doujinshis, and people love fanfics. So if you make a doujinshi based of a fic, people are bound to read it. Hope I helped.! Also I'm glad to see this story continued, it's been a while.
SilverWolf1013 chapter 10 . 4/29/2015
Hey you're not dead! Glad to be hearing from you again! As always, fantastic chapter, and Iook forward to the next :)
JessHRMikaelson chapter 10 . 4/28/2015
accountmurders chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
This story Is really well written and you convey their emotions really well. Please update soon
The raven chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Wow ok. This is so good. Update soon!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Great story. I especially loved Itahic's monologue in chapter 8! And my god Fugaku is a disturbed, manipulative man. Sasuke is 10-11 right? (As far as I understood there's a year till he graduates, and it's summer, so his birthday isn't that far away.) And that would make Itachi 16-17? Just curious. Thanks for writing. I'll look forward to the next update :)
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
this story is amazing...i really hate fugaku and i feel really sorry for sasuke...i really want itachi to know everything about what fugaku does to sasuke(beatings,sexual abuse) so please continue this story and update soon...