Reviews for Jaded
SazukeUchinoXOX chapter 12 . 6/27
update please I want to know what will happen next
NoelleisParadise chapter 12 . 5/17
I have this overwhelming urge to go find my mother and hug her
Jessieklove chapter 12 . 5/17
the raven chapter 11 . 5/10
This was soon
NoelleisParadise chapter 11 . 5/10
Pleassseeeee update again
Svaneaalka chapter 11 . 5/6
Good chapter. Keep it up :)
Jessieklove chapter 11 . 4/29
JayyZombie chapter 10 . 4/29
I think making Jaded into a doujinshi would be a wondrous idea.! If you're worried about the readers being scarce you could always share it. Such as, post it on Deviant Art, and put a link to this fic in the description. Then afterwards, make a video of your doujinshi and post it on YouTube, all the while linking back to the original on Deviant Art and this fic here. That way you get, not only more followers on all three, but you also get more people aware of this story. People love doujinshis, and people love fanfics. So if you make a doujinshi based of a fic, people are bound to read it. Hope I helped.! Also I'm glad to see this story continued, it's been a while.
SilverWolf1013 chapter 10 . 4/29
Hey you're not dead! Glad to be hearing from you again! As always, fantastic chapter, and Iook forward to the next :)
Jessieklove chapter 10 . 4/28
Constable Kookie chapter 9 . 4/14
This story Is really well written and you convey their emotions really well. Please update soon
The raven chapter 9 . 2/19
Wow ok. This is so good. Update soon!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Great story. I especially loved Itahic's monologue in chapter 8! And my god Fugaku is a disturbed, manipulative man. Sasuke is 10-11 right? (As far as I understood there's a year till he graduates, and it's summer, so his birthday isn't that far away.) And that would make Itachi 16-17? Just curious. Thanks for writing. I'll look forward to the next update :)
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
this story is amazing...i really hate fugaku and i feel really sorry for sasuke...i really want itachi to know everything about what fugaku does to sasuke(beatings,sexual abuse) so please continue this story and update soon...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Oh, dear, I can't just wait anymore, I need it now! Fugaku, you son of a b*tch! How could he do that to that little angel who has a fuckable body and a beautiful face and a sweet voice that turns everybody on and a... No,now I can understand Fugaku xD Please, please, continue this! *-*