Reviews for Between The Drinks And Subtle Things
gleefanficfan chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I'm late to the party here in discovering your fiction, but God damn you can write.
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow I really like reading so raw and real and vulnerable like this.
mykes chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Perfect author is perfect! I remember saving all your Glee one-shots on my phone to read while on the road, and as I was camped out on top of my car I cried because of Backwards Walk! And of course that was the one I wanted continued the most... You know how sometimes you read something and just ACHE for an update, sequel, something, anything..? Thank you! But ahh, my hurt hurts all over again. I just love your writing. I usually don't even read one-shots because most of them aren't fleshed out enough, but all of yours are top quality! Awesome job.
anon chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Damn that was painful to read, but so well written. I can see Quinn just cutting into Rachel like this, and Rachel going ballistic. It's like reading a chapter out of my parents' lives. I hope you never put them back together, there are some things that really should not be forgiven, fuck that happily ever after bs.
K chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
So good.
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Damn... that last paragraph is so intense.
wootang chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Backwards walk was my favorite fic of all time and this definitely did not disappoint!
mander5000 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Please fix them. Please put them back together