Reviews for Into the Void
Annie chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Omg this story is amazing. Ive never read anything like it and its so addicting! This part was so sweet it was total AWW moment :). I was wondering when you were gonna update Redefiniton. Its been quite a while and I just finished rereading it for the 5th time and I really hope you update it, it would mean a lot to us Jack/Mimi fans since there arent very many of those :) Soo please :)))
DLillith21 chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Sniff, you brought me to tears. The idea of Dean and Sam sharing a baby blanket and for Dean to get it back after Sam's death, it kills me. Great writing.
allwrong4life chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
poor dean
judyann chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Awww I loved that! How sweet! Loving this story so much!
judyann chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
Love it and so glad I found this story. I have loved every chapter! Keep up the great work.
Hey chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
This is sad and addictive
judyann chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I just found this and love it! What a great idea and loving all the emails!
ironyheartsap chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Fantastic job so far! I was unsure about this whole idea at first since it was hard to see Dean doing something so sappy and something that would be in a chick-flick like writing an email to his dead brother, but I decided to give it a chance and I was not disappointed. You've managed to keep Dean perfectly in character in these emails, going from serious to depressed to "how my day went" to cynical to sarcastic/smart-ass and straight to the point in his typical blunt way among other characteristics/emotions that Dean has in real life- well er in the real show if that makes any sense. Or maybe a better way to put it is that you were able to include all of Dean's character traits just through an email without once becoming out of character. I imagine that would be very difficult and not something most writers (myself included) would be unable to do so bravo on that. The emails are also a great length, not long and boring which I can't see Dean ever writing but also not short and rushed were the point doesn't really get across. I love how you are combining the past (well past meaning Sam's birth, the fire and Mary's death, their childhood if you could even call it that, Jess's death, and their own hunts since then), the showdown at Stull Cemetary in Lawerence when Sam fell into the Cage, and the present all in a seamless way. The parts Dean writes about the past are interesting and insightful, the parts about the events at the Cemetary give insight to what Dean was thinking and feeling, and the present shows how Dean is coping and progressing- all together an excellent combination. It's nice to see how Dean is actually coping and what progress he's making since they didn't show that in the actual show. It's also interesting to see what Dean is putting in these emails since he doesn't think Sam will ever read them. Dean's able to write whatever he wants without worrying ow Sam will react to it or how Sam would confront him about it. That'd be cool; seeing what Sam thinks/ how Sam reacts to the emails Dean sent after he gets back- with his soul of course. Maybe Sam could even reply to Dean's emails or something similar just so we could see what Sam thinks about the emails his bother sent when he thought Sam was dead and never coming back this time and what he confronts Dean about it (with a lot of teasing of course). Either way I do hope you continue. Oh, you mentioned in one of the emails that Dean went to see a psychologist because Lisa pretty much forced him. Here's an idea; you could write about those sessions. It would be something I would definitely read and probably love since you write Dean so well- I'd go as far to say perfect even. Anyway absolutely great job! I have only read a few "Supernatural" fanfictions where Dean is so in character. I will eagerly be waiting for more! (Hint hint!)

Best of luck,

~Amanda
Maltha chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Omg! I love how you made Dean tell EVERYTHING! I always hope they'll do that in the show sometime, like just sit down and talk about everything that's happened to them, from finding out about their destiny, stopping Lucifer, Dean's normal life without his brother, Sam's time without a soul etc. etc. Again I just love how you write, it's just so simple, but still very deep, that really gives this special very sad feeling, that I think the show is good at (you know that heartbreaking a little cliche impala-montage-they-chose-family-we-never-got-to-say-goodby sadness). You're very talented and I really love this story!
DaughterOfPoseidon333 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
I love this! These letters are so sweet yet funny and sad at the same time. I think about Dean crying and his sad face when I read these and I get all choked up. That pretty much means they are very effective and you are getting Dean spot on. I totally here his voice when I read these.

Please update soon because I really like this!
FloralSummer chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
:'( So sweet!
Giacinta2 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Poor Dean.

I can read these e-mails happily enough because I know that the brothers will be together again afterwards!

Sweet.
FloralSummer chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Again, just so friggin cute! :O
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
well i hated lisa she was dumb and dean could do better than her. i also hate cas too and i hate the devil. cas just sucks and dean and sam are the best sexy hunters ever!
FloralSummer chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
June 21st is my birthday!

Love this, make another chapter soon! I actually god a little teary over chapter two :'(