Reviews for Fool's Paradise
Ravyne and Katt B chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
What...No...NOOOOOOOO! NOT AGAIN!
*Faints*
Why not just dig my grave for me?! WHY?!
WAAAAGH!

-KB(Sniffles...)
kenegi chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Why does this sound familiar... oh yea the hacked game thing was similar to another FFX fic with something about Aoi guardian.
kenegi chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
How the hell did she...? This girl have the most bizarre way to kill monsters, death by stick poke then death by having a girl giving you the hug of death. Meh you didn't specify how Erin crushed the poor bug, only that she crushed it with her weight.
kenegi chapter 6 . 1/24/2013
Huh, now we see the effect of a person dissapering. Its kinda funny that most 'I got sucked into -' never showed what happen to those they left behind unless time was stooped for them then lucky them and poor Erin.
kenegi chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Kinda late but... DON'T TEASE ME ABOUT THE COOKIES *crying face* I haven't eatten any in a few months *sniff & sob*. Anyway forget about my drama the but I gotta say I didn't expect Lulu to have that hair color, potion/magic accident?
kenegi chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Nice way to kill your own fiend and a new one too. Most people had theirs with proper weapon not a sharp stick.
kenegi chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You I'm new to your fic and haven't read the old one but something was bugging me. For some reason it feel like the blur shape that was stalking Titus and Wakka was actually herself.
Ravyne and Katt B chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Okay, real nice work on the undercover cop stuff there at the end. I'm starting to like Lyssa more and more. Does she eventually get pulled into the game too? Or no? That would be so cool.
Question though: how does a hacked game suck people in? Just a thought.
Anyhoo, I did find one little misspelling in the update. In the Author's Note at the bottom, you said "Psh, writing? Nah. GAME TIEM -drools-"...you spelled 'Time' wrong.
ROFLMBO!

Lumiere D'Amour chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Hey, you updated! (Bout time, slacker!) Interesting chapter-a "modified" version of FFX? Very interesting...no doubt the one that sucked Erin into Spira. I like how you tell the story from two different points of view. It's interesting to know what's going on in Spira with Erin and then on Earth with Lyssa. But I wanna know what's happening to Erin! Is she getting eaten alive by the bird bug thingys? I honestly don't know what to call them aside from Sinspawn. Anyway, caught a couple errors in your story that I thought you'd like to know about.
"But right, I wasn't here to reminisce… wasn't I?" I assume you meant "...was I?"
"...Mrs. Paisley called my name in a stil rather wavering tone." One L missing from still.
Anyway, that's all I caught! Dunno if things like this annoy you or not, but hey, reviewers are here to catch your mistakes as well tell you how to improve right? :) And you're only just starting in high school?! Yet here you write at the same level I do! O.o I honestly thought you were about the same grade level I was or higher! And I'm a freaking senior! That's pretty awesome.
Ravyne and Katt B chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Don't know what you're talkin' about! That ending rocked! :D

Nice work. It may not have been a cliffhanger, but you ended it with some very emotional turmoil and honestly, I like that kind of chapter ending than any because it makes the reader hope and pray that things will get better and come back. Not saying they won't be coming back to this story because it rocks all on it's own, so don't take it as that. You've got some awesome writting skills so keep it up!

Anon chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Great chapter. I love that Erin hasn't had much interaction with the FFX crew yet, if only because it's making me all the more eager for when they /do/ become friends; great tension tactic. Update again soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
I was confused, thinking you uploaded part of a different story by mistake, lol. I like the idea of showing life in the real world while Erin is stuck in Spira.
Anon chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Nooo, I really wanted to see what happened with Erin... Update again soon!
Ravyne and Katt B chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Are you meshing two games together in this story (Kingdom Hearts and FFX)? Because I got lost around the time Lulu's hair turned orange and then suddenly there were two kids and a keyblade...

I'm totally lost...

Lol

Lumiere D'Amour chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Gah! You HAD to leave us with a cliffhanger! I. must. know! And Lulu...with ORANGE hair? I have an extremely hard envisioning that. But I guess we'll find out why later? And who those people are? Aw, I'm so eager to know! I wanna know! Hikari MUST KNOW! I hate cliffhangers...