Reviews for What Was Missing
Ok-ay awkward moment
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Like it
badauthor808 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
I love this, I really do, I started reading it a while ago, kept looking to see if you updated, you didn't and I forgot about it... Btw, I love the first chapter, lol, Lloyd... Lol, keep up the good work. :D
FearlessRed29 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Awesome! Keep writing please! I loves it!
StoriesAreMagic chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Eeeeeee! You're back! I'm so happy!
Airam is a whole lot darker than I thought she was. But that just makes her more intriguing!
JayHawk chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
HI so I was just wondering- would it be ok with you if I branched off of the first chapter and wrote another story with a totally different plot with it? I'd really appreciate it but if it's not ok thats fine.
CuteBlueCherri chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Please. Update. This. Story! Dying to know what happens next! This story looks super awesome and promising and I reallllyyyy would like to read more! PLEASE? :D
magicsdawntrillogy chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Please update
Cassidy chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
currently I am freaking out because season three of Ninjago starts in two weeks so I literally haven't got any sleep for the past three days but am still wide awake with excitement. Also, I absolutely love your story. Every chapter I start to like Airam more and more. Icheck every day if you updated and I'm dissapointed when you haven't yet, anyways... Please update soon!
Silver-09 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
It's impossible to describe the adoring feelings I have of Airam.
StoriesAreMagic chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Wasn't expecting that at all. I like Airam more and more, she's kick-butt awesome!
Awesome and I know it chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
She did not just do that! What will happen next? Will Kai tell the others? And where's Lloyd? Sorry, but I completely obcess over Lloyd Montgonery Garmadon (I know his full name for crying out loud!) Update soon!
StoriesAreMagic chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Dang, Airam's good. That's epic.

When Zane's own arm knocked him over, I started grinning. When Airam didn't help him up but instead examined his feet, I giggled out loud.
Invader Ivy chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
*whistles* Dang... ever chapter I read is making me like Airam even more
MysticRyter chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Name: Dakota

Nickname: Kota

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Dark blonde hair, with strikingly blue electric eyes. Stops just below her shoulder blades. She has tan, athletic skin. She has long bangs usually swept behind her ears unless she's upset one way or another.

She fights her way out.

She's usually aloof and cold with new people she meets, until she gets to know them. When she does something she's not supposed to, its always for good reason or survival or herself or her friends. When she's found out, she either plays dumb, or acts nonchalant.

She likes to hike, and take walks for fun.

She's in perfect health.

She ran away from her family because they were abusive.

Heavy knowledge.

Hidden feelings

The good friend who doesn't want anything to break them apart.

She often acts like she doesn't care, but she often is a hidden deep thinker.

She hates her parents, who often ignored her and physically abused her.

It's a mix between "I can, but I won't" and "Watch me get pissed off."

She's more like, "Do the good that you can."