Reviews for What Was Missing
HETAroleplay808 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
I love this, I really do, I started reading it a while ago, kept looking to see if you updated, you didn't and I forgot about it... Btw, I love the first chapter, lol, Lloyd... Lol, keep up the good work. :D
FearlessRed29 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Awesome! Keep writing please! I loves it!
StoriesAreMagic chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Eeeeeee! You're back! I'm so happy!
Airam is a whole lot darker than I thought she was. But that just makes her more intriguing!
JayHawk chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
HI so I was just wondering- would it be ok with you if I branched off of the first chapter and wrote another story with a totally different plot with it? I'd really appreciate it but if it's not ok thats fine.
CuteBlueCherri chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Please. Update. This. Story! Dying to know what happens next! This story looks super awesome and promising and I reallllyyyy would like to read more! PLEASE? :D
magicsdawntrillogy chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Please update
Cassidy chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
currently I am freaking out because season three of Ninjago starts in two weeks so I literally haven't got any sleep for the past three days but am still wide awake with excitement. Also, I absolutely love your story. Every chapter I start to like Airam more and more. Icheck every day if you updated and I'm dissapointed when you haven't yet, anyways... Please update soon!
Silver-09 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
It's impossible to describe the adoring feelings I have of Airam.
StoriesAreMagic chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Wasn't expecting that at all. I like Airam more and more, she's kick-butt awesome!
Awesome and I know it chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
She did not just do that! What will happen next? Will Kai tell the others? And where's Lloyd? Sorry, but I completely obcess over Lloyd Montgonery Garmadon (I know his full name for crying out loud!) Update soon!
StoriesAreMagic chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Dang, Airam's good. That's epic.

When Zane's own arm knocked him over, I started grinning. When Airam didn't help him up but instead examined his feet, I giggled out loud.
Invader Ivy chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
*whistles* Dang... ever chapter I read is making me like Airam even more
MysticRyter chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Name: Dakota

Nickname: Kota

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Dark blonde hair, with strikingly blue electric eyes. Stops just below her shoulder blades. She has tan, athletic skin. She has long bangs usually swept behind her ears unless she's upset one way or another.

She fights her way out.

She's usually aloof and cold with new people she meets, until she gets to know them. When she does something she's not supposed to, its always for good reason or survival or herself or her friends. When she's found out, she either plays dumb, or acts nonchalant.

She likes to hike, and take walks for fun.

She's in perfect health.

She ran away from her family because they were abusive.

Heavy knowledge.

Hidden feelings

The good friend who doesn't want anything to break them apart.

She often acts like she doesn't care, but she often is a hidden deep thinker.

She hates her parents, who often ignored her and physically abused her.

It's a mix between "I can, but I won't" and "Watch me get pissed off."

She's more like, "Do the good that you can."
SunnySP chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
I love this story so far, please make more when you can!

Name: Riley Doubrough (Do-Bro)

Nickname (If any): Sputnik (She is called this by her mom because her mom tried to use swipe on her tablet and it spelled Sputnik.)

Age: 15

Gender: F

Physical Description: Riley always wears black clothes, but never wears dresses or skirts. Nothing girly. She most oftenly wears a black tee with cargo pants.

Hair color: Blonde with pink at the ends of her hair

Hair Style: She has long hair that is straight and always down. She also has sideswept bangs that go down to her eyes.

Eye color: Dark blue, some times light.

Skin color: Pale white

Emotional Description:

Answer the following:

1.) How does he/she cope with danger?

If Riley gets into trouble with a gang or something, she always freaks out and would run away from a fight, but sometimes she uses her large range of viocabulary and makes everyone look stupid.

2.) What are his/her usual emotions and phases?

She is usually serious, and almost never makes a joke, intentionally or not. She doesn't have a usual phase because she doesn't talk a lot, but if it had to be one it would be 'rawr', 'grrr...' or she starts poking people.

3.) Briefly explain usual and significant behaviour.

Her usual behaviour is sitting around and not talking. Normally she would go to a room or go somewhere without people in it. When she isn't normally herself, she starts talking to everyone and even more so than Jay.

4.) What his/her hobbies and leasure activites?

She loves to draw and is skillful as an artist, she also writes stories, but never completes them. She will not read books because they are boring.

5.) Does he/she have any injuries, syndromes or medical conditions?

She does have asthma and she is a nemic(I don't know how to spell it.). Her mother thinks she has autism as well.

6.) What is his/her overall relation to his/her family?

The only person she will tolerate and love is her mother. Everyone else is a complete moron on her family.

Mental Description:

Answer the following with the preset answers within the parenthesis, else specified.

How's his/her intelligence?

Over-thinker

What is this person's emotional capacity?

Unpredictable

How does he/she cope with amorous attraction / love?

The shy actor

Brief description on attitude:

Riley is very shy to strangers and serious towards her family. Sometimes, when she has one of 'those days', she will become very hostile and unpredictable.

Brief and basic background:

She moved away from her father to live with her mother across the country. She left because her step-mother called her and her mother names and her step-mother would call or message her mon to put her on guilt-trips and just say nasty things about Riley, her sister and her mom. Her mother ha to block her step to stop doing this.

Can this person fight?

"Watch me get pissed off."

What is this person's alignment?

Sweetheart / The helper / Broken under pressure and authority / Persuadable / Unaligned
Cutie Kyuubi chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Oooooh oooooh oooooh! I want in! I want in!

Name: Krystal Brightsteel

Nickname: Krys or Kris if you prefer

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Physical Description: 5'4", kinda skinny, but a kind face. Wears a silver shirt and grey pants with hiking boots.

Hair Color: Platinum blonde

Hair Style: Short (maybe 2") with bangs (about 4"). Hair is very thick and fluffy. Very soft like down feathers on a baby chicken.

Eye Color: Ice blue

Skin Color: Pale

Emotional Description:

1) Is calm in the face of danger. Usually likes to talk things out.

2) Usually quiet but joyful.

3) Is kind to others but mistrustful of strangers at first. Warms up to them after a conversation or two though.

4) Likes to stare at the sky and listen to everything going on around her.

5) She is partially blind. (Can see basic shapes and shadows in good lighting. Though cannot differentiate between objects or people by looks. Sees nothing when it's dark).

6) Was close with her mother and father but siblings tend to alienate her because of her blindness.

Mental Description:

Heavy Knowledge (from lisItening to everything around her)

Mild Concern

Shy Actor (afraid of rejection)

Attitude Description: Loves to talk to people about numerous subjects. But especially loves to talk about gardening, cooking, and how everything looks from other peoples point of view. Could spend hours talking about what a tree looks like. Is very kind in general but doesn't like people who show

off or are showboat y.

Background: Lived in a small village but left after having enough of people treating her different because of her sight.

"I can, but I won't."

Sweetheart or goody two shoes I'm not sure.