Reviews for What Was Missing
I hope that their is another chaper!
Vixenlovesninjago chapter 6 . 10/17/2015
Ok-ay awkward moment
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Like it
badauthor808 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
I love this, I really do, I started reading it a while ago, kept looking to see if you updated, you didn't and I forgot about it... Btw, I love the first chapter, lol, Lloyd... Lol, keep up the good work. :D
FearlessRed29 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Awesome! Keep writing please! I loves it!
StoriesAreMagic chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Eeeeeee! You're back! I'm so happy!
Airam is a whole lot darker than I thought she was. But that just makes her more intriguing!
JayHawk chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
HI so I was just wondering- would it be ok with you if I branched off of the first chapter and wrote another story with a totally different plot with it? I'd really appreciate it but if it's not ok thats fine.
CuteBlueCherri chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Please. Update. This. Story! Dying to know what happens next! This story looks super awesome and promising and I reallllyyyy would like to read more! PLEASE? :D
magicsdawntrillogy chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Please update
Cassidy chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
currently I am freaking out because season three of Ninjago starts in two weeks so I literally haven't got any sleep for the past three days but am still wide awake with excitement. Also, I absolutely love your story. Every chapter I start to like Airam more and more. Icheck every day if you updated and I'm dissapointed when you haven't yet, anyways... Please update soon!
Silver-09 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
It's impossible to describe the adoring feelings I have of Airam.
StoriesAreMagic chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Wasn't expecting that at all. I like Airam more and more, she's kick-butt awesome!
Awesome and I know it chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
She did not just do that! What will happen next? Will Kai tell the others? And where's Lloyd? Sorry, but I completely obcess over Lloyd Montgonery Garmadon (I know his full name for crying out loud!) Update soon!
StoriesAreMagic chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Dang, Airam's good. That's epic.

When Zane's own arm knocked him over, I started grinning. When Airam didn't help him up but instead examined his feet, I giggled out loud.
Invader Ivy chapter 5 . 6/13/2012