Reviews for The Exeter Project
DGKSilver chapter 24 . 11/17
Day of graduation from basic and this is in my inbox. Fucking lovely xD
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 24 . 11/13
LOL
RedBurningDragon chapter 24 . 11/11
An then an assassin from the brotherhood kills Trump ... and Church gets team killed by Shela
Thehappyvampire chapter 24 . 11/11
Meh, the United States has survived worse than Trump. We can survive a bad presidency.
theycallmebeanz chapter 24 . 11/11
I've been pretty bummed since tuesday, but not anymore. Now that you've brought up that possibility, I can totally picture him doing something crazy like that. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to have this petitioned and sent to President Trump.
ForteOfTheBallad98 chapter 24 . 11/11
My god, I laughed all the way through that!
maxeplay chapter 23 . 10/26
Well, I'm voting for Laura;). Beside that, it's a wonderful story, a boy who wants to serve his country but serves someone completely different. Will he break or pull through? A question which answer I want to know.
Grinja chapter 23 . 10/18
I need more. I dunno if I can wait 5 months again. I hope your schedule clears up a bit. I really like the realistic difficulties the relationships are presenting to him.
Kosuke-Dono chapter 23 . 10/17
"The ocean sure is lovely under the moonlight." That's basically Laura confessed to Church! Did you put that Easter Egg on purpose?! Either way, it's great to see you again.
Ritter chapter 23 . 10/16
Another amazing chapter. Keep these chapters coming.
HeroBladeRiyet chapter 23 . 10/15
Holy damn Church is in a sticky situation
RedBurningDragon chapter 23 . 10/14
O god i feel old i love those two shows but both their sequels suck ... make that four shows kinda want to check out the new jack heard its acutally really good
... wow i agree with so much of that
... fillers thats all ive got to say about Naruto those kinda ruined it for me
So Church maybe losing faith in shadow sect its about dam time
"Not [the] {that} the slim yet beautiful bodies of Rin and Laura weren't great to think about.""If they were all going to the spa, the guys and the girls would be separated [fro] {for} most of the day.""Church was actually about to [fie] {fire} his most powerful weapon at this woman""This is Blitzkrieg, a weapons package Germany [ahs] {has} been working on for Schwarz Regen for the past few years"
ARSLOTHES chapter 22 . 6/13
hope you update this again soon, I love the conflict that Church has within himself regarding the destruction of IS academy
maxeplay chapter 22 . 6/3
I love it. I know people always want constructive comments and so on but there is nothing to criticize here. I really look foward to reading another amazing chapter.
PurpleReign0627 chapter 22 . 5/26
What an awesome story. I really like your OC "Church". I really like the idea of shipping church with Rin or Laura. I think it's unique and cool how church is constantly talking to an AI in his head. I think your style of writing is really good, and I hope you post another chapter ASAP.