Reviews for The Exeter Project
Tohka123 chapter 27 . 7/6
Just found your story and honestly i am really enjoying it!

Really love the detail you put in! And really love your Oc Church! Hes has quite his up and downs for sure and on top of that is conflicting feeling for Rin, Laura, Chifuyu and i guess Cecilia! Honestly his suite is pretty badass as well and Ai is quite funny at well at times.

Hehe~ So hes lived to see Chifuyu in such a way, and to see her blush as well to. He is quite a lucky man lol!

As always keep up the hard work cant wait till the next!
XxdarkangelxX2003 chapter 24 . 7/1
AMERICA FUCK YEAH!
Great chapter, man :]
Grinja chapter 27 . 6/21
Obvious vibe in the second season? There was an obvious Houki vibe from the very beginning. It was clear the author favored her and the rest of the girls are just background noise. Its why he had to reign in Charlotte when she stole the show in the first few novels/Season 1. It sucks, because I find Houki's abrasive personality a bit distasteful myself.

Hope you update soon like your top author's note says. I really shouldn't love a story with such a heavy OC emphasis as much as I do, but you're just too good at giving people what they really want out of this series.
King of Plot Bunnies chapter 27 . 6/20
The First Girl is almost always the canon pairing.
RecklessBaka chapter 27 . 6/20
It's pretty obvious that Houki is the "main love interest" for Ichika, despite most people wanting Charlotte to end up with Ichika.

Here's hoping that Ichika X Char is a thing in the future.
vansjoo98 chapter 26 . 6/1
It's hard to find good oc fics so i hope you keep up the good work

Can't wait for the next chapter
Kancolle-Haruna Chan chapter 22 . 5/14
I KNEW it! Church's first name is Percival? What I am more confused about is why would he be ashamed to be named after one of the knights of the Round Table, the brother of Gawain at that?

Excellent work, as always. Remember to take breaks!
VenomousBite chapter 26 . 4/29
Keep up the god work! I've been reading since chapter six and still check every week for updates.
Hauler chapter 5 . 3/31
This cliche rookie mistake made me cringe, couldn't you try to make it more realistic at least? Shouldnt he be able to regulate his machine to achieve perfect balence? Because that is a seriously stupid mistake...
Ravishing-Impact chapter 26 . 3/30
Awesome update man. Keep up the good work.
Grinja chapter 26 . 3/30
He saw Houki naked before the others? For shame! At 150k words in, I hope a real kiss with someone happens soon. Loved the balls he displayed flirting with Chifuyu too.

Also, to your note last chapter about the VNs and not being for PC, lots of groups fan translate games and run them on emulators. It may be an extra barrier, but still doable.
RecklessBaka chapter 26 . 3/29
Yeesh, there are only 3 OC stories I like, and this is one of them. I must be crazy, but I actively look forward to these story being updated. I guess a great writer can make OC stories done really well.

Great chapter, I'm glad Church was able to stand his ground against the fearsome Chifuyu.
Ravenfrost of RiverClan chapter 1 . 3/29
Yay! You updated! I absolutely love this story, and I cannot wait to read the rest of it! I love the comedy, the romance, the drama, and the Cerberus . I hope you update soon!
TheyCallMeBeanz chapter 26 . 3/29
Yay more Chifuyu moments, though it's kind of counteracted by what happened to poor Marcus.