Reviews for NaruShikaChou
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/1
oh my god this sounds awesome, plausible, and hilarious with potential to go in quite a number of routes. this first chapter has already been very enjoyable and amusing, too bad there's only 3 chapters so far and their relatively short but i'll take what i can right now because i'm loving it. :D
thanks again! TC&HF!
Shae Vizla chapter 3 . 5/20
Good fic. THe Hokage realised that Team 7 was doomed to fall despite the potential of its member and decide to do a switch. I like the new Team 10 : Shikamaru and Choji would have the opportunity to escape their fathers' shadow and make their own name, Naruto wouldn't be a pushing bag and Asuma, while still lazy is a better teacher than Kakashi and is going to be thrilled when he start his genins' elemental affinity training. Since Shikamaru and Choji are both clan heir and will have clan training, Asuma should be able to focus on Naruto who is a chakra powerhouse with high stamina AND a fellow wind user.

In the other hand, the poor Sasuke live his worst nightmare : he's pieged between his two rabiest fangirls and unknown to him, gained his sensei's ire because Sakura and him are the reason he couldn't teach his sensei's son. He was even threatened by Ino's father and his friends while he's the one who should be afraid of rape. I wonder if he's going to be a missing nin sooner or more easily...
Balthanon chapter 3 . 4/14
It's a shame this was never continued- Naru-Shika-Chou is moderately interesting but the one I would have really liked to see more of was Saduke, Ino, and Sakura under a revenge driven Karachi.
The Lazy Bitch chapter 3 . 3/15
I wonder how the Wave arc's going to go. :v
The Lazy Bitch chapter 2 . 3/15
Best team ever indeed. :)
The Lazy Bitch chapter 1 . 3/15
I like this. C:
Can't wait until this story hits the chunnin exams. By then, Sasuke will be wishing that he was on any other team then his.
Water-Soter chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Oh my, this is hilarious! I love this idea to death! I truly hope that one day you'll finish this story!
Hylla chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Hope you continue :)
bankai777 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
What would Kushina say about Naruto's sensei?
bankai777 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I feel sorry for Sasuke right now.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
It's a shame this story was abandoned. Sasuke saddled with fangirls, while Naruto getting the team that won't mistreat him has good possibilities.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 8/28/2014