Reviews for NaruShikaChou
Laud de Saturno chapter 3 . 2/3
PleasePleasePlease... Contonua con está historia, es demasiado hilarante para ser dejado atrás XD
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
If those girls dropped the rivalry and worked together, Sasuke wouldn't have a chance.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Surprised at how much potential is here, hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
This story really deserves an update, not just because NaruShikaChou is awsome, but also because the new team seven is bound to make this hillarious :)
Zarbapha chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Sasuke brought it on himself, evennif he never knew it.
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
oh my god this sounds awesome, plausible, and hilarious with potential to go in quite a number of routes. this first chapter has already been very enjoyable and amusing, too bad there's only 3 chapters so far and their relatively short but i'll take what i can right now because i'm loving it. :D
thanks again! TC&HF!
Shae Vizla chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Good fic. THe Hokage realised that Team 7 was doomed to fall despite the potential of its member and decide to do a switch. I like the new Team 10 : Shikamaru and Choji would have the opportunity to escape their fathers' shadow and make their own name, Naruto wouldn't be a pushing bag and Asuma, while still lazy is a better teacher than Kakashi and is going to be thrilled when he start his genins' elemental affinity training. Since Shikamaru and Choji are both clan heir and will have clan training, Asuma should be able to focus on Naruto who is a chakra powerhouse with high stamina AND a fellow wind user.

In the other hand, the poor Sasuke live his worst nightmare : he's pieged between his two rabiest fangirls and unknown to him, gained his sensei's ire because Sakura and him are the reason he couldn't teach his sensei's son. He was even threatened by Ino's father and his friends while he's the one who should be afraid of rape. I wonder if he's going to be a missing nin sooner or more easily...
Balthanon chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
It's a shame this was never continued- Naru-Shika-Chou is moderately interesting but the one I would have really liked to see more of was Saduke, Ino, and Sakura under a revenge driven Karachi.
ninjaCowdog chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
I wonder how the Wave arc's going to go. :v
ninjaCowdog chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Best team ever indeed. :)
ninjaCowdog chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I like this. C:
Guest chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
Can't wait until this story hits the chunnin exams. By then, Sasuke will be wishing that he was on any other team then his.
Water-Soter chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Oh my, this is hilarious! I love this idea to death! I truly hope that one day you'll finish this story!
Hylla chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Hope you continue :)
bankai777 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
What would Kushina say about Naruto's sensei?