Reviews for Silent
yes I love it, update soon
lin12344 chapter 28 . 8/14/2012
Everyone falls apart.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/14/2012
You're a good writer with well-drawn characters and situations, but honestly, I'm quitting on this story. Not because of the sadness but because it seems like in what - well over a DECADE - there has been zero personal development with House. It's not just this extreme crisis; everybody in his family is automatically taking the default position, obviously by experience, that he is incapable of being truly supportive in anything. It's the same "House is doomed to perpetual personal immaturity and can never, never, never face pain" thing the show went to in later seasons, rather than their far-more-interesting House of early on who was a mixture, the House who was shown apologizing (and not when others forced him to), the House who had compassion, much as he tried to hide it, the House who read Cuddy so well and was several times supportive of her (like with the IVF injections and keeping those secret; like with coming to her house after Joy - in your world, Wilson or his kids would have thought of that and told him to, never could have been his idea), the House who was shown in with the Crandall thing to be so much more of a loyal friend than Wilson's concept of friendship and who of his own did something to prevent hurting Crandall there. Here, the point is constantly hammered in in nearly every chapter: "House is the least mature person in this story and cannot cope with any problems, not just this one but by long history." Truly, if in all these years, he is THIS immature still in spite of being a father and husband, his family would be better off with him gone. What on earth were his wedding vows, "I will always come back eventually every time I chicken out and run?" Any woman would love to sign up for that wedding, right? Even if anybody did accept that wedding basis, to have those "vows" be the ones you also make to your kids is inexcusable. And as for the bitch, I hope she doesn't hurt Cuddy much. Cuddy and everybody else other than YOUR House deserve better.
HuddyGirl chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
OMGGGGG THAT DUMB CRAZY B***H! I HATE HER! POOR ELLIE AND CUDDY AND THE WHOLE FAMILY!
Abby chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Very good chapter.
Alex chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Wonderfully written and truly terrifying to think of what Morgan is capable of and maybe she has the power to take something away from House he can never get back.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Oh no, no, no. That psycho can't take this away from House, knowing about Elisabeth, being with her and the family if that is what he wants. :( I felt a knot in my stomach when I read that.
HuddyGirl chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
STILL CRYING!
Abby chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
A very good chapter.
Alex chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
You are honestly showing everything in its true and painful form. Sad but wonderfully written.
chloe2007 chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
yes I love it, update soon
lin12344 chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
Now House has problems?
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 27 . 8/6/2012
House is falling apart, that is sad. The saddest is Elisabeth and her 'telling' Donnie about her prognosis and this being goodbye for them. I am really going to cry.
HuddyGirl chapter 26 . 8/2/2012
OMGGGGG CRYING ALREADY!
Alex chapter 26 . 8/2/2012
Good for Andy for going to Cuddy about House asking this ridiculous thing of Gabi! It wasn't right of him. He is going to have to be there for his family.